Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    Oh okay...now I remember...if you have lawyer,they will have the form.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    G-28 tells the BCIS that you have someone who represents you who is to be included in all mailings.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Thats okay. I don't either.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Hi again,

We did not apply for advance parole as we were advised not to in case I was not approved in interview and wanted to protest the decision.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    correction on my above thread :- I-131 for advance parole if you want to travel while your case is pending, not for work

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Oh, then its okay, they won't give you receipt or notice on I-693 (medical exam). Then you'll be fine You only got receipt or notice for the 3 forms, which are I-485, I-130 and I-765. All others as I said as additional for the supporting documents for the above. So you don't have nothing to worry about. Good luck.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Hi again,

Thanks so much for your help. I am confused about the medical exam. I did have to go and get a medical exam before we filed all the paperwork and when I was done and had the results we did enclose them with our paperwork. Do you think they could have just made a mistake by not writing it down?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    One more thing, the only online status that you can check are:-

I-485
    I-765
    I-130
    I-131 (if you applied)

Other than that only the additional forms to the above forms.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Hmmm...I just wondering what that G28 is for. I noticed that you do not submit your medical exam I-693. Well, may be they will ask for this when you have your interview, so I suggest that you bring your medical with you on your interview day so they won't delay your stamping (just because of the medical exam). For AOS to US citizen normally, we filed:-

1. I-130 (Petition for Alien Relative)
    2. I-485 (Adjustment of status)
    3. I-693 (medical exam)
    4. I-864 (Affidavit of Support)
    5. G-325A (Biographic Info) Both of spouse fill in the same forms (2 sets, one each)
    6. I-765 (EAD - optional, if you want to work)
    7. I-131 (Advance Parole - optional, if you want to work)

Well, so far if you don't get RFE, that will be fine I think. Coz' you already submitted I-130, I-864 and I-485 and G-325A (that four are the most important forms in AOS), but I don't know about you submitted different Biographic info for your spouse.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Hi Me2
    We did already file as I had said in the first question about 11 months ago. I was going through the paperwork and came across a list of applications that were filed to adjust my status and I didn't know what a lot of them were as we didn't fill that many out when we applied initially.
    thankyou again

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Salti,

What I don't understand is how can you do your fingerprint and got your EAD (work authorization)before you file anything? Since I-765 is for work authorization (EAD) and fingerprint is connecting with form I-485 (Adjustment of Status). Can you explain this?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I am sorry again,
    I am married to a US citizen. He was born and raised here his whole life.
    Hope I got them all this time!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Are you married to US citizen or PR? You see...there is more questions since its little bit different.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    So Sorry,
    I came to US to visit and ended up getting married while here.
    I have gone for fingerprints and received work auth. and am waiting for interview.
    Thanks

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    You have to be more specific you apply from what status to what. Since different cases different forms. Such as what your type of visa now.

Leave a comment:

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation