Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ARQU, JOST, HALALI, PASHA PATEL -VERY BAD NEWS FOR JOINT I-751 AND DIVORCE PRIOR TO ADJUDICATION

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

love blooms on ILW. i'm gonna ****!

arqu, you must me nuts or on c r a c k flirting with that crazy broad!
    Timmah! Liv-a-lar!

Comment

**** = p u k e!
      Timmah! Liv-a-lar!

Comment

Everyone read about this story:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,98139,00.html

This is the system thats holding up the I-751s.

Comment

Walter
          posted September 23, 2003 11:26 AM
          IF ANYONE NOTICE EARLIER POSTS OF HALALI AND JOSTO, IT HAS BEEN OBVIOUSLY PROVEN THEY BOTH IS ONE PERSON IS DISGUISE AND USING DIFFERENT ID FOR A LONG TIME.

JOSTO
          posted September 23, 2003 11:55 AM
          Yes I have different IDs on different computers. Thats not a disguise, and I dont know why you are worried about this. Thanks for your concern anyways.

Comment

I didn't mean flirting "with intent"...

ARQU

Comment

ARQU:

Is there a difference?

Comment

Timmy O'shea:

Glad you have the vision to determine someone's true character from such little information. Wish I had your vision!

Comment

Swissnut:

Sure there is... One is just being friendly - the other has motive. I am by nature, friendly and have been known to 'Chat up the Birds' now and then (thats for you English folks out there) but that is a lot different than cheating...

I, on the other hand, am 'unmarried' and have been making the most of that situation. After several years of pure hell, it is nice to enjoy life again! And the NYC is an interesting place to do so...

Hope your situation all works out in the end - you will see that life can be fun again...

Ok, not that this has anything to do with anything but:

I take a lot of flack about my 'live for today and deal with tomorrow when it happens' attitude here on this site; however, I firmly believe that life is way too short to spend all of it stressing over everything all the time... I just do what I can to influence what is within my control and just hang on for the rest...

Oh yeah - I hate people who abuse immigrant spouses who feel they have no choice but to put up with it... My advice is always the same - get out and get safe / Then figure out what to do next... Obviously this has nothing to do with you or what we have been discussing - I am referring to others who tell their stories of hell here... I know what it is like - I lived it first hand and it just about killed me. I don't care what happens to my status in the end. I am happy for the first time in many years!

OK - enough of that... I hope everyone is having a good day today!

ARQU

Comment

Oh yes - Timmy... That was certainly helpful...

But I guess we can't expect someone with the name Timmy to act too mature can we...

ARQU

Comment

"TIMMY!!!"(imitating Timmy from "South Park") should be playing with his Tonka trucks instead of a computer.

Comment

Okay, Josto said in another threads that he has two ID's (another in the name of Halali) and used those ID's time to time because he has two computers to use. Now, I'm just scratching my head that (1) Is Josto or Halali, whoever he is, that rich that he needs to have two computers in the same household even if one of them for another member? If so, then he must be a very rich person to maintain both of them. (2) Just because he has two computers, is it means that he can use another ID to post on ILW? The people like him, try to justify themselves with lame excuses when they are caught red-handed.

For everybody's attention, Josto has argued two months ago with Josephine Schmo, when he was told that he is same person in another ID of Halali and at that time, he came very defensive to defend himself. Why I am dissucussing this matter because the people like him are in disguise here which made good people to go away. Why they can not use only one ID? Why do they need two ID just because they have two or more computers? Even though they have two computers, they still can use the same Id what they have.

Comment

Actually I have access to 3, if that makes you feel better. But whats your point?

Comment

the point is, now there are THREE idiots posting instead of just TWO.

that is so deceptive and misleading to posters who don't know any better!

Comment

My point- The persons like you (Josto) are the problem here, who using all kind of different IDs to put other down. And it's not only putting others down, but also they are so deceptive and misleading persons. Do you have answer- Why do you even need another Id for posting ILW? Are you scarred to post under only one ID? Now, when it's documentary proven obviously that you are the same person who have been posting under Halali ID, then why even you denied previously two months ago when you were very aggresively jusifying yourself that you are not to Josephine Schemo.

You know that you were caught, therefore you came with the excuse of having two different computers. Having two computers or million computers, doesn't mean that you can not post under you own one ID. Now, I am sure that you have not only 3 IDs, but may be more that 20 Ids. Because of persons like you, who likes to hide under another name also, and who have dual or many identity issue, misleading the posters here by using different ids. You ask yourself that what you have been doing is appropriate or not. I only hope that Moderator of this site can find a solution to stop this kind of behaviour.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation