Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• newark district office

i hope someone can help me with my problem. i have filed i 485 at newark district office last year on NOV 13th,2002 and recieved a reply that i would hear from them by MAY12th 2003. i have not got a letter for the interview yet from them.i finished my fingerprinting last dec 2002.

anyone still waiting for the interview letter who have applied in newark district office last NOVEMBER,2002??

are the processesing times still the same as 6 months for newark district office ?

i hope someone can help me with my problem. i have filed i 485 at newark district office last year on NOV 13th,2002 and recieved a reply that i would hear from them by MAY12th 2003. i have not got a letter for the interview yet from them.i finished my fingerprinting last dec 2002.

anyone still waiting for the interview letter who have applied in newark district office last NOVEMBER,2002??

are the processesing times still the same as 6 months for newark district office ?

Comment

Experience with Newark Office.
      That letter is generic, If you have some kind of problem in the past you may never hear from them back.
      I have one friend of mine who's deportation order was outstanding, he filed for AOS package and received the same letter
      I-485 processing time for 365 days, I-130 180 days etc But he never heard from Newark about I-485, because INS lost the jurisdiction over I-485, which they never inform him. they send that letter for processing time of 365 days.
      In my openoin you should know that if you have any past immigration violation or Not, if not then you should inquire about your application.

Comment

so far i have not violated the law. i have been hear for 6 years now and badly want to go and visit my family back home but i am waiting for this interview.....hope i don't have to wait all my life.
        thanks for replying.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed