Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    That's what i thought too mohan..looks like an ad to attract people...there are no details ..how long did it take to be approved ? what are the facts ?? and it happened in 2000..ins in 2000 is not ins in 2002

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I already said. we need to know actual base. its just an ad to attract clients.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    The story of this waiver is not detailed. But the last sentence promotes family unity. Like what Janet Reno said to Elian Gonzales' case, "the boy belongs to his father". I am just very hopeful that somehow, family unity is a great consideration when approving waiver. Fraudulent entry needs the i-601 waiver, I am guessing that this what they fought for. I may be wrong.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    The base of this case is battered spouse.if the parents are under seperation or going thru divorce or cruelty of parent/spouse etc, treated differently. Normally the illigal entry has to go back to apply where he/she will be bard to enter back but in this case, Child is USC who has psychological effect of the family situation, I am Guessing here Illigal entry is the one who have no fault, in this case INS will aprove the waiver.
    Actual reason and circumstance we will only know after reading this case.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    It was not mentioned at all that she was a battered spouse. She was charged for fraudelent entry/misrepresentation.

I am guessing that she was here in the US adjusting status -- which they say it's a little easier than Consular Offices.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Afriend,
    I did not check this link but i,m sure the waiver is for battered spouse based, isnt it?. Battered spouse cases aproach is different then the others.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    thankssssssss afriend i will check out this site

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Thank you for your post. And Mohan is right, as long as you know what you are applying for, you'll be ok. Being more involved increase your chance as well.

Check this one.
    http://www.imwong.com/successhardship.htm

i-601 hardship waiver approval (06/27/00)

Our office recently obtained a 601 hardship waiver approval, which was filed on behalf of an individual who had entered the U.S. with improper documentation. This person had married and United States citizen and had a child. The approval was granted due to the potential emotional trauma that would be caused to the child through a separation from her parent. The financial hardships to this person's spouse were also a major consideration. It is now possible for this family to stay together in the United States.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    yes you are right Mohan..I learnt a lot from this board and thanks to you and all these nice people who share their experiences here and offer advice...
    my case has been going on for almost 5 years and i just knew that my I-130 was approved...thanks to Bushmaster lol he was talking about waiting for approval of his I-130 and I WAS wondering wht's he talking about ??? then i did my search and found out that miene was approved..that's why i fired my ex lawyer and get a new one and above all i am trying to be more involved..

thanks to you all

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    See now you already know what to write and file.if you would have known before then you mingt have aproval by now.. good luck

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    for afriend,
    I-130 was approved and ins denied the I-485 and asked me to file a waiver for hardship...i did it and was denied three times..but i should say that they were owfully done did not submitt anything my exlawyer did them and i never saw what he did send by the way...
    i am having a new lawyer right now and working hard too on this waiver ... i am trying to be more involved.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    THANK YOU SO MUCH MOHANNNNNNNNNNN
    GOD BLESS YOU AND THE BEST FOR YR OWN CASE

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Thanks .IF you check FOIA. and ther was no notice of appearance issued to you then you are good.
    When a Spouse visa provision is available, Service dont want you to apply for any other type thatwhy ist misrepresentation, Yes, you have to take a waiver for that.

The family tie is to determine the extreme hardship. Lets say the person have all his relatives brothers sisters parents living in Us and he is applying for waivers then he has better chance to get waived, then the person have all his relatives livin in aliens countr, in that case he will be united to his family.
    This a point addressed by the people who have their most relatives living in US to prove hardship with other clause like accmulation of knowledge/property etc etc..

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    i-601 waiver - hardship should be demonstrated by spouse or parent only (LPR or USC) of the alien

The removal proceeding includes the children. Be careful presenting the case of your children, it should be worded that it will cause the burden to your husband. Just a thought.

I am just curious with the post above, did they really tell you that your i-485 was denied or you just need a waiver in order to continue your i-485.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I already checked FOIA and there is no record regarding my case that's why my lawyer is suggesting to file again for AOS and waiver at the same time.. no i did not enter the country illegaly but when i came here on a visa tourist i did not tell the consulate that my husband is usc misrepresentation ins calls it.
    hey mohan what's tricky about having ties in the home country ? please clarify ..thank you..
    and alos please don't you ever talk about leaving this board againnnnnnnnnnnn..we need youuuuu even if we have our own lawyersssssss ))

Leave a comment:

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation