Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My fiancee cheating while her I-129 is pending and trying to use another guy to marry her for the purpose of coming to USA. shall i report her any advice how to report her?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My fiancee cheating while her I-129 is pending and trying to use another guy to marry her for the purpose of coming to USA. shall i report her any advice how to report her?

I met my fiancee two years ago and we start dating while i was back home. I went again to see her and after i came here i filed I-129 for her. She always ccomplained that the case took so long which i applied for her in december. In the mean time she met a guy when he went back home and she is trying to use him by marrying her. Ithink She is not in love with both of us she just pretend and her goal is to come to USA. I found out about it few days ago. Any advice what to do her petition is still in the process with BCIS shall i report her to BCIS or to the US consulate office. I donot want her to use both of us and destroy our lives by coming here.
    Please help me with your advice guys.
    Thank you
    Yonas

I met my fiancee two years ago and we start dating while i was back home. I went again to see her and after i came here i filed I-129 for her. She always ccomplained that the case took so long which i applied for her in december. In the mean time she met a guy when he went back home and she is trying to use him by marrying her. Ithink She is not in love with both of us she just pretend and her goal is to come to USA. I found out about it few days ago. Any advice what to do her petition is still in the process with BCIS shall i report her to BCIS or to the US consulate office. I donot want her to use both of us and destroy our lives by coming here.
    Please help me with your advice guys.
    Thank you
    Yonas

Comment

WITHDRAW THE PETITION RIGHT AWAY AND INFORM THE BCIS AND CONSULATE ABOUT HER REAL INTENT BY GIVING HER FULL NAME, DATE OF BIRTH, AND COUNTRY OF BIRTH

Comment

what will happen if inform BCIS and conculate office? will they deny her for future entry?
        Please help me guys
        Thanks

Comment

hey i ll report her to BCIS and make sure that she will never get a chance to come to US.
          What do you say umesh, mohan and others?
          xtra

Comment

mohan, from whom you can get an expert advice, will not be available until Monday.

Comment

Guest and Umesh any suggestions about the betrayal of my fiancee?
              PLEASE
              yonas

Comment

Report her to the bcis and then write a letter to the counsuate office in the country you can also send a pic. of her and she will be denied for many years.
                Judge

Comment

i also suspect my fiancee that her cousin is in us with tourist visa and she's trying to send her false documents from back home file for asylum. So what can i do to report their criminal activity?
                  Yonas

Comment

There are no laws that say that a "fiancee" needs to stick with one person. You have legally no obligation towards her and so doesn't she towards you (or do you tell me that you're paying her rent and sending her monthly checks?). That is something that always goes beyond me then I hear BS fights about boy/girl friend "adulterations".

In any case, you can withdraw your application and that is pretty much the end of that story. An I-129 is not a k-1 visa which she'd need to come and marry you here in the U.S.

You can not hinder her entry into the U.S. for eternity if all she "committed" is hurting your pride. She hasn't committed any crimes yet. You may express or suggest to BCIS what you think she's intenting, but you pretty much make yourself look like the fool that you probably are.

Comment

That is excellent advice given by Judge. Do this ASAP, once her name gets blacklisted it will be dificult for her to get a visa. You can also check with your Service Center,they will certainly have a number for you to call and report illegal immigration activity.

Comment

I am going thru something quite simular but the BICS told me that it is not much that they can do since he is here in the US.

I you have any suggestions for me into how I can send him back to stay for good, please to not delay in responding as soon as possible.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation