Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    I would appreciate anyone's help quickly in concern to an issue, I am an American citizen who worked in Ontario. I recently had my Nafta terms for employment run out and our company messed up my terms for returning due to wrong information. I returned back to U.S. after my expiration date for my terms of employment status and now tried to return back. I failed to inform that I had a past criminal record however, I was under the assumption that my record was not an issue due to the incident happened 7 years ago. My question is I have been told that I can not reapply until Jan. of 2003. I was wondering if there are chances that immigration would allow for my return back to work in Ontario through a quicker means. Your help would be appreciated.

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic temp visa status etc.

temp visa status etc.

I would appreciate anyone's help quickly in concern to an issue, I am an American citizen who worked in Ontario. I recently had my Nafta terms for employment run out and our company messed up my terms for returning due to wrong information. I returned back to U.S. after my expiration date for my terms of employment status and now tried to return back. I failed to inform that I had a past criminal record however, I was under the assumption that my record was not an issue due to the incident happened 7 years ago. My question is I have been told that I can not reapply until Jan. of 2003. I was wondering if there are chances that immigration would allow for my return back to work in Ontario through a quicker means. Your help would be appreciated.
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation

Attorney2Attorney