Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• american fiance cant sponsor me.....help

my fiance, cant sponsor me due to back childsupport. He has not filed income tax in approx. 4 yrs. what can i do? Please help, as i want to marry him, take care of this issue, when i can work after i get a green card. I dont want to see him go to jail, dont believe in what he did in the past, and want to guide him, and help, so we can move forward. Can anyone help with this?

my fiance, cant sponsor me due to back childsupport. He has not filed income tax in approx. 4 yrs. what can i do? Please help, as i want to marry him, take care of this issue, when i can work after i get a green card. I dont want to see him go to jail, dont believe in what he did in the past, and want to guide him, and help, so we can move forward. Can anyone help with this?

Comment

he can still get his tax returns from the last 4 years filied. he needs to contact the IRS and get form 1040 and ask to back file for the years he has missed. then, if the reason he can not sponser you is due to lack of funds, he can get a co-sponser.of couse they would have to meet the sponser guideline. A co-sponsor would have to be willing to be held resposible finacially if you or your man were to fall into debt.

Comment

hi all, can someone else please help with this subject below? I really am lost without your help. thank you.....sincerely.....t

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation