X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• confused & worried

i wonder if any one could help us.
    i am a us citizen and live in a small town,my husband came over to the us over 18 months ago when we first met and we got great,he went back to his country,we called each other 3 times a day until i persuaded him to come back,which he did.
    i asked him to stay with me until his divorce came through,which eventually it did and we got married and we are so happy.
    we went to the employment office and they told us we have to fill out all these forms and give us your`e website.
    we didnt realise we was doing anything wrong until we read your`e website,because he overstayed his visa which was i-94w.
    now i am really worried about sending these form`s in.
    he has not worked since he came here,just overstayed his visa.
    and what forms do we have to send in.
    what order do we send them.
    do we need a lawyer.
    these forms are so confusing and i am so worried about losing him,we didnt realise there was all this to go through.
    PLS ADVISE.
    thank you.
    p.s even though the site is very usefull some the answer`s to the topics are very worrying.

i wonder if any one could help us.
    i am a us citizen and live in a small town,my husband came over to the us over 18 months ago when we first met and we got great,he went back to his country,we called each other 3 times a day until i persuaded him to come back,which he did.
    i asked him to stay with me until his divorce came through,which eventually it did and we got married and we are so happy.
    we went to the employment office and they told us we have to fill out all these forms and give us your`e website.
    we didnt realise we was doing anything wrong until we read your`e website,because he overstayed his visa which was i-94w.
    now i am really worried about sending these form`s in.
    he has not worked since he came here,just overstayed his visa.
    and what forms do we have to send in.
    what order do we send them.
    do we need a lawyer.
    these forms are so confusing and i am so worried about losing him,we didnt realise there was all this to go through.
    PLS ADVISE.
    thank you.
    p.s even though the site is very usefull some the answer`s to the topics are very worrying.

Comment

Just fill the forms out..read the instructions..everything you need is on the instructions.

YOu need these forms:

http://www.ins.gov/graphics/howdoi/LPRApplication.htm

It doesn't matter that he overstayed his visa. Since he married you it won't matter. Just file the paperwork, until you do he can still get deported for overstaying.

Comment

thank you for your`e advice

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs