Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can an Undocumented Alien file Income Tax Returns?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hello i'm new to this site and i just have a question i'm workin under a fake name and social and wanted to know if i can file taxes next year with that name and social. please serious applies only thank u

Comment

you can, but what's the point? you will not be able to get credit for that, because you personally unidentified.

Comment

so u sayin that i can file taxes but i won't be able to get any money back,

Comment

take off yur mask michael - you're not too s*e*x*y

Comment

who the hell are u talkin to i hope not me

Comment

Dear SickyLala

This is real thread.. Just FAKE Posters

"hello i'm new to this site"

Yet a new personality has emerged. Does Sybil know about you yet honey?

Comment

I asked a question....I am going to marry an illegal soon, and I am a US citizen...we dont plan to adjust his status for now...if ever....is that a problem for me when I do my tax returns?? Do I have to get him a ITIN #. My brothers in law who are LPR got ITIN #'s for their wives who were illegal....but dont work...just to show that they are here and they are their dependents...do I have to do that with my BF once we get married eventhough we dont plan to adjust his status? He wants to leave to his country to set up a business and I would join him later when everything is established.....but incase that does not happen if he stays here, We dont want to adjust his status beause of ...well ...things I dont wish to disclose on this site...but I'd like to know, if he can do his taxes with that ITIN# and if its going to affect me in anyway???

Comment

"E"gaged

I am sure your profession is a firefighter. Hope you are not one of those firefighter that goes around setting fires so that they have something to do becuase they are bored.

Comment

may I ask what your problem is with me? Are you just trying to annoy me??? I am serious in what I ask...and I am not fake....geeshhhh...whats wrong with you? And why are you asking me if I am a fire-fighter? I'm not starting anything all I am asking is a question....

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation