Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Filling BCIS forms, need help now!!! time short

I am filling out my forms I130,I485,G325a etc.

Need help!!! I male. My wife USC.
    On the I130 should my should my wife use her married name she is keeping her's and adding mine, or name before marriage.

I485 - Part 3. - Current occupation: my last occupation was an accountant, i am not working presently, should i state accountant.

On G325A there is 4forms. should all be filled out - 2 by her(which?? 1,2,3 or 4) and 2 by(1,2,3 or 4) me??. again should she use married name.

Thanks and pls reply soonest

I am filling out my forms I130,I485,G325a etc.

Need help!!! I male. My wife USC.
    On the I130 should my should my wife use her married name she is keeping her's and adding mine, or name before marriage.

I485 - Part 3. - Current occupation: my last occupation was an accountant, i am not working presently, should i state accountant.

On G325A there is 4forms. should all be filled out - 2 by her(which?? 1,2,3 or 4) and 2 by(1,2,3 or 4) me??. again should she use married name.

Thanks and pls reply soonest

Comment

We don't know.

Comment

I-130: If your wife has opted to use your last name at the time of marriage, then she should use that name. On item # 7 she should her name before marriage.
        If you are not working at this moment then you should say 'unemployed'.
        G-325: This Form has to been filled in quaduplicate. The whole set of 4 has to be filled by your wife and also for yourself.
        In case you do not have Forms. You can fill them and print these from this sight. If you print G-325 from here then make sure to make copies because Immigration Department needs four copies.
        Good luck.

Comment

Aren't AOS Forms available online fillable .pdf files?

Comment

Some are fillable on the BCIS website. gIf you do a little bit of searching you can find them all in a fillable form, just make sure that they accept the issuing date otherwise they might reject it.

Comment

One can always fill them out in handwriting using CAPITAL letters.

Comment

If you do use a typewritter be careful for the lines not to cross over the boundary lines of the designated boxes -- it gets nerve-racking for the reader...and choose a typewritter that allows for wiping errors, otherwise you'll gonna need three or four sets of applications...and spend some horrible hours trying to type correctly your info in there...

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation