X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Simon
    replied
    I have recently (end of August this year) moved to Canada on a three year work visa with plans in place for permanent residency. On arrival my wife gained an open work visa and my two small children are in school. The problem I have is my oldest son who is 19 and was working as an auto mechanic in the UK. He has a student visa waiting once he finds a course to enrol in, however he wants to work. The immigration lawyer employed by my company say he can't and I am wanting a second opinion. Any info greatly appreciated.

Leave a comment:

• Simon
    started a topic Son.

Son.

I have recently (end of August this year) moved to Canada on a three year work visa with plans in place for permanent residency. On arrival my wife gained an open work visa and my two small children are in school. The problem I have is my oldest son who is 19 and was working as an auto mechanic in the UK. He has a student visa waiting once he finds a course to enrol in, however he wants to work. The immigration lawyer employed by my company say he can't and I am wanting a second opinion. Any info greatly appreciated.
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation

Attorney2Attorney