X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the i130 petition

hello everyone
    can someone please help me out here . i was a fortunate citizen of a country which was suppose to show up for special nasssers registration
    NTA was issued and i was released on my own .

i am married to lpr who is just waiting for her oath , everything else is done . for her to be naturalized .

my court master hearing is in august . can someone please tell me whats gona happen with my case ?

i sent in my i130 is march of 2000 and still didn't hear from INS=BCIS . and when i check status online it says pending .

so can someone please help me ?
    and tell me . will be deported like everyone else . because its like a crime be illegal and stay here .

hello everyone
    can someone please help me out here . i was a fortunate citizen of a country which was suppose to show up for special nasssers registration
    NTA was issued and i was released on my own .

i am married to lpr who is just waiting for her oath , everything else is done . for her to be naturalized .

my court master hearing is in august . can someone please tell me whats gona happen with my case ?

i sent in my i130 is march of 2000 and still didn't hear from INS=BCIS . and when i check status online it says pending .

so can someone please help me ?
    and tell me . will be deported like everyone else . because its like a crime be illegal and stay here .

Comment

As soon as your wife becomes a naturalized citizen, upgrade your I-130 to immediate relative category, do this before August, and hire a lawyer to present a strong case, with the proof you were married for a long time... You will be fine...

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation