Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need advised please

I put my application for naturalization, (I have a green card) a year and a half earlier, got confussed about dates, anyway Ins sent me the form with money order, pictures and a letter explaining I was uneligible at this time, need 3 years of continous residence, that I needed to apply no more than 3 months earlier. My question is: is this gonna be a problem on my status? I'm planning a trip out of the US and I'm worried if it can be a problem at the entry port.

I put my application for naturalization, (I have a green card) a year and a half earlier, got confussed about dates, anyway Ins sent me the form with money order, pictures and a letter explaining I was uneligible at this time, need 3 years of continous residence, that I needed to apply no more than 3 months earlier. My question is: is this gonna be a problem on my status? I'm planning a trip out of the US and I'm worried if it can be a problem at the entry port.

Comment

I don't see why it would be a problem.

Comment

thank you markc for your response, I guess I'm getting worried about nothing.

Comment

few months back i sent my passport to D.C for H1B renewal stamp. When i got it back it came with renewal stamp and also there were 2 ** underneath my picture. anybody know if this is something new ? any help would be appreciated.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation