when the new change will take affect??

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• when the new change will take affect??

hi
    i am just wondering when the new immigration change introduced by bush today will take effect, of course after being passed by congress but how long it will take to be a law .

hi
    i am just wondering when the new immigration change introduced by bush today will take effect, of course after being passed by congress but how long it will take to be a law .

Comment

hopefully Mr Bush will come to his senses and will scrap the plans...........why can he not see that this will be America's downfall because this country will be flooded with illegals......personally I expect Bush to win in November so there is no need to try and attract the latino vote........most of them are illegal anyway.........Something needs to be done to stop this terrible tradegy

Comment

First of all, the law will pass in one form or another. I doubt it will make a big difference anyway because there will be many strings attached(so read the fine print) The new proposal does promiss legalization (road to greencard) It is merely a tactic to win the Hispanic vote and generate some badly needed cash(fees/taxes)
        Don't get too excited...this is a game and it will take between 1 and 2 years to take effect.

OxO

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed