Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Hampshire?

My 1-130 is on file with the TSC. In March we filed I129F for spouse with Chicago. We have received notice that the K-3 has been approved and that all paperwork has been sent to New Hampshire and that they will contact me with information on further processing. I married my USC husband in 1997 while living in the US but lost my green card while I was out of the country for more than a year to take care of my dying mom in Canada. Spouse is living and working in FL.
    Nothing I have read mentions New Hampshire.
    The notice of approval says it is valid until Sept. Any ideas on how long processing in New Hampshire takes or what is done there?
    Thanks

My 1-130 is on file with the TSC. In March we filed I129F for spouse with Chicago. We have received notice that the K-3 has been approved and that all paperwork has been sent to New Hampshire and that they will contact me with information on further processing. I married my USC husband in 1997 while living in the US but lost my green card while I was out of the country for more than a year to take care of my dying mom in Canada. Spouse is living and working in FL.
    Nothing I have read mentions New Hampshire.
    The notice of approval says it is valid until Sept. Any ideas on how long processing in New Hampshire takes or what is done there?
    Thanks

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed