X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I129F and the Nebraska Service Center

Hello All,

I am just wondering if anyone else is exp. a delay with their I129F. The BCIS or USCIS,(Nebraska), now says they are processing cases from May 26, 2003. My receipt date was April 23. I did an over-the-phone inquiry. I have to laugh, the service center sent me a letter stating the same thing as the web site and the opeators at the customer service center. Which is, they are processing cases from May26th and as soon as they get to my case it will decided.

I am a U.S. citizen as well as decorated U.S. military veteran. I feel like sueing the governemnt for abuse of my tax dollars.

My finance and I have now been waiting since 04 April 2003 for the BCIS to get its act together. Back when I worked for Uncle Sam we never would have tolerated this kind of poor performance.

Somebody would have been called on the carpert and reemed!

Anyway I am just wondering if anyone has advice other than wait.

Thanks,

Topper

Hello All,

I am just wondering if anyone else is exp. a delay with their I129F. The BCIS or USCIS,(Nebraska), now says they are processing cases from May 26, 2003. My receipt date was April 23. I did an over-the-phone inquiry. I have to laugh, the service center sent me a letter stating the same thing as the web site and the opeators at the customer service center. Which is, they are processing cases from May26th and as soon as they get to my case it will decided.

I am a U.S. citizen as well as decorated U.S. military veteran. I feel like sueing the governemnt for abuse of my tax dollars.

My finance and I have now been waiting since 04 April 2003 for the BCIS to get its act together. Back when I worked for Uncle Sam we never would have tolerated this kind of poor performance.

Somebody would have been called on the carpert and reemed!

Anyway I am just wondering if anyone has advice other than wait.

Thanks,

Topper

Comment

Topper.... If they have passed your notice date you can contact your senator and ask if they can do an inquiry on your case.Some times they all of a sudden will "approve" your case after a senator has been involved.Good luck to you...

Comment

W84ever,

Thank You for that info....I shall try that.

Sincerly,

Topper

Comment

UPDATE!

TODAY, My Friends, Today, after 8 long months of waiting, the USCIS or BCIS approved our petition for I129F!

Thank you to all who responded with kind words. There is hope sometimes it just takes longer than we expect.

Sincerely,

Topper

Comment

congrats topper......and i also received an approval on 12/10/03 for my i-129f petition. with a 7 month wait...wow , was that fun or what??

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation