Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can a USC daughter be a qualifying relative for I601.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

minor child.

Comment

Wow, I thought the US was filled with educated people. Did not everyone immigrated into this country?. Oh no, the so called American grandfathers slaughtered the indians and Mexicans to take the land. Wow what an immigration process. I'm sure Someone12 is proud of his heritage. Mohan I appreciate your concern and educated advise. I can tell that you are very smart and a kind individual. This will bring many blessing to you. Thank You so much. At least I know there are people who are concerned with following rules and giving intelligent advise.

Comment

I know this is irrelevant but I'm curious- why didn't you sponsor your mom for the Green Card when you turned 21?

Comment

Kat go back to where you came from. Your posts are both identical and boring. I will report you to the FBI.

Comment

"concerned with following the rules...." what a hypocritical statement to make...you and your visa cheating mother are the lowlifes...she either lied to get a visa or snuck across with fredy (maybe giving him free bjs along the way) and you have been condoning the illegality of your irresponsible mother the whole time....I was wrong...you are nowhere close to being as smart as a box of Kotex...you and your mother's IQ and ethics combined wouldn't break three digits....I have nieces and nephews barely 6 years old who can compose better grammatically correct sentences than you can....

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mrs. Mani:
              I know this is irrelevant but I'm curious- why didn't you sponsor your mom for the Green Card when you turned 21? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Reminds me: My daughter turned 21 on Jan. 4th and USCIS had the papers on site on Jan. 5th.
              “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

Niceto see you back Mohan. It has been long time most of the older timers had left this board. I just come here some time and see whats goingon...
                Few of them are still here like federale86, someone12, SunDevilUSA. Who can not help any one...
                Do not pay any attention to them...

Comment

like you have a clue....go stir your curry.

Comment

I have a question: daughter came with father in 2002, she over stayed father became legal resident through petition made by his son who was US citizen. Then, father submitted petition for daughter, only I-130, was approved in 2005. He became US citizen in 2009, but daughter 21st birthday was before he became US citizen. Can she still submit I-485.

Thanks in advance for your response.

Comment

you were born in the U.S. and cannot write English? ha ha ha GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!!!

Comment

Thank you for your honesty.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs