X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Afforadivt support --- ITIN---

Guys... one more question

If my husband has been working w/o permit to, how can he submit his income as affordavit???

he has never lied about that, since he hasnt work for any company, but for neighbors, firends etc... he just got his ITIN 5mo ago.. he has no clue how to use it, i dont either

can use his ITIN to prove his income somehow?
    does he need to show any tax report for the whole 3 last yrs???

he does make good money on what he does (computer teacher, handy-man, assistant, etc) the only thing to prove his income is the bank statements.. would they work?
    what if he just have about 7mo with the bank acct??

HELP

Guys... one more question

If my husband has been working w/o permit to, how can he submit his income as affordavit???

he has never lied about that, since he hasnt work for any company, but for neighbors, firends etc... he just got his ITIN 5mo ago.. he has no clue how to use it, i dont either

can use his ITIN to prove his income somehow?
    does he need to show any tax report for the whole 3 last yrs???

he does make good money on what he does (computer teacher, handy-man, assistant, etc) the only thing to prove his income is the bank statements.. would they work?
    what if he just have about 7mo with the bank acct??

HELP

Comment

You have to fill the affidavit of support. What a lot of people do is file, even if you don't meet the 125% and then during the interview they bring proof of income from their new found job thanks to the work permit to suppliment the income of the US spouse.

I'm not sure how that goes. We had a co-sponsor.

Comment

My husband is the USC and his income doesn't fully qualify for sponsorship, His income is not steady and he is usually unemployed or not making so much money. When I applied for my AOS, I submitted my tax returns to supplement his as a sponsorship of my own.

Comment

If your husband can wait till he gets his EAD and SSN will be much better. There is no harm to file income tax with temporary number. But it can be time taking afterward to transfer to his SSN. He does not have a steady job, so he can declare his is self-employed. He can file his back income tax returns also. Then he will eligible to cosign Affidavit of Support.
          Good luck.

Comment

my husband came into the u.s. with a passport it has expired but he is working here under his name but see he works for this company and he and 3 other guys are working under another man. their check comes in the name of this one man and he pays them in cash. someone told us that he can still say that he is working and be his own sponsor(affidat of support) for his ins forms is this true? but wont he get introuble for working in the country illegally? how can he prove he is working if the check doesn't come in his name? please help ~m~

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation