Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Retired Military benefits?

Can anyone tell me, is the any military benefits, after retirement from US Navy for 25 years? We are petitioning I-130 for my children who are over 21 years old(unmarried)?

Can anyone tell me, is the any military benefits, after retirement from US Navy for 25 years? We are petitioning I-130 for my children who are over 21 years old(unmarried)?

Comment

Is anyone know the answer? Please?!

Comment

Unfortunately, there is no such preferencial treatment as to approval of petitions or expediting priority dates.
        Good luck.

Comment

Thank you Umesh,But that is sad. Not just for my question, but for many families in this category;married to US with Green Card. So, then what this Green Card means if you cannot see your family and no Good treat? I have read many treads to this question, but no answer,just wait, many, many years! It is like a brick wall! Is there any hope to be?

Comment

Since you have served in Navy for so long, I assume that you must be US Citizen. If not then it will be better that you also apply for citizenship. You can file I-130 for you children and also file N-400 for Naturalization. As soon you will become USC then you can write to Immigration about upgrading your petitions.
            As you have mentioned in your response about Green Card holders, that is why I am speculating this. Moreover, a Green Card holder can not sponsor his/her married children.
            Good luck.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed