Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Case in Investigation Unit?

I have been trying to get a I-751 case resolved for almost 4 years now. After my attorney hit the same brick wall I did trying to get it done, we were told by a Congressional inquiry that the case was in the investigation unit and may take years to get out. Has anyone else been thru this? Its already been YEARS but I cant seem to get anyone to tell me whether I should continue on trying to make a life here (knowing if they dont approve that file I will be forced to leave) or stay in limbo like I have been for 4 years. I feel very alone dealing with this and want to see if any one else has had this happened. Its filed at the TSC.
    thanks!

I have been trying to get a I-751 case resolved for almost 4 years now. After my attorney hit the same brick wall I did trying to get it done, we were told by a Congressional inquiry that the case was in the investigation unit and may take years to get out. Has anyone else been thru this? Its already been YEARS but I cant seem to get anyone to tell me whether I should continue on trying to make a life here (knowing if they dont approve that file I will be forced to leave) or stay in limbo like I have been for 4 years. I feel very alone dealing with this and want to see if any one else has had this happened. Its filed at the TSC.
    thanks!

Comment

Was your green card based on marriage? Are you still married?

Is there any reason why your application would be under investigation?

Seems like there is more to this story than you are telling us. Please tell us what's going on so we can answer you properly.

Comment

Yes Marie the GC was marriage based. It ended before the magic two year mark even after marriage counseling etc.. So I figure thats why its in the investigation unit as they need to prove that its legitimate (which I believe wont be a problem to prove), but my question is, has anyone gone thru this and actually had their case come out and be resolved?

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation