X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G2x
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">contact 'Munoz Servicios Profesionales'-- in exchange for several hundred dollars (or more) they will produce any kind of document you want.... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

With all due respect, I'm looking for answers to my questions or substantive comments, not a sales pitch.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    contact 'Munoz Servicios Profesionales'-- in exchange for several hundred dollars (or more) they will produce any kind of document you want....

Leave a comment:

• G2x
    replied
    Hello members-

My girlfriend has F1 that will expire in a few months but intends to stay in the US a few more years to continue her study. The international office at her school mentioned she would probably need to prove again that she has 25k+ in a bank statement. Unfortunately, her family back home no longer are able to support her so I was going to sign the Affidavit and support her financially. Are there any downsides if I sign (besides being responsible if she's a public charge)? For ex. would it appear as if she "has intention to stay permanently" and get rejected?
    Do I really need that much liquid asset or would it suffice to show that I have a good stable income?
    Also, would she benefit from in-state tuition if I sponsored her?
    Thanks so much!

Leave a comment:

• G2x
    started a topic Signing Affidavit of financial support for F1 student

Signing Affidavit of financial support for F1 student

Hello members-

My girlfriend has F1 that will expire in a few months but intends to stay in the US a few more years to continue her study. The international office at her school mentioned she would probably need to prove again that she has 25k+ in a bank statement. Unfortunately, her family back home no longer are able to support her so I was going to sign the Affidavit and support her financially. Are there any downsides if I sign (besides being responsible if she's a public charge)? For ex. would it appear as if she "has intention to stay permanently" and get rejected?
    Do I really need that much liquid asset or would it suffice to show that I have a good stable income?
    Also, would she benefit from in-state tuition if I sponsored her?
    Thanks so much!
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation