Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i 751

CAN ANYBODY INDICATE ME WHO WOULD BE THE BEST ATTORNEYS TO HELP ME PROCESS AN i.751 A LITTLE BIT COMPLICATE MAY BE .I LIVE IN ALABAMA

CAN ANYBODY INDICATE ME WHO WOULD BE THE BEST ATTORNEYS TO HELP ME PROCESS AN i.751 A LITTLE BIT COMPLICATE MAY BE .I LIVE IN ALABAMA

Comment

To BRUNO :
      If you will read the instructions carefully, then you can fill it yourself. It is very simple Form to fill in. In case, you want to spend your hard earned money, then check with your local Bar Association or local Newspapers.
      Good luck.

Comment

I know how these forms sometimes can be very overwhelming and confusing. It is nice just to have someone by your side to make sure that you are doing them right the first time. This way, INS will not have a reason to put them off or prolong them for any reason, hopefully anyway.

You might try checking in your local phone book to see if there are any Non-profit Organizations, such as the Catholic Social Services in your area, to help you fill these forms out if you are struggling with them.

Here is also another web site in which charges very low rates for providing Immigration and other legal services. The link is:

http://www.legal-help-usa.org/LegalH...gt;kw=pro+bono

Just copy and paste and hopefully this might be of some help to you also.

If you are trying to fill these forms out on your own and have some guestions, just post your question and hopefully we will also be able to assist you.

Good Luck, Bruno and God Bless!

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed