X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EAD payment method

Hello Friends,
    Just had a quick question. This week I am applying for my EAD at the Chicago INS office and I was wondering do they accept personal checks or they only accept Money orders and cashier's checks? well the reason I am asking is cause if they do accept personal checks then at least I would know when they collected their money cause I can keep a track of it. Thanks for your help guys.

V Rao

Hello Friends,
    Just had a quick question. This week I am applying for my EAD at the Chicago INS office and I was wondering do they accept personal checks or they only accept Money orders and cashier's checks? well the reason I am asking is cause if they do accept personal checks then at least I would know when they collected their money cause I can keep a track of it. Thanks for your help guys.

V Rao

Comment

hello there,
      EAD can be e-filed now.In the e-filing process, you will be ask to provide your checking or saving account where the fee($120) will be taking. When your application is processed you'll be giving a receipt number then and some instructions as how to follow up with the rest of the process.
      You can also mail your application with money order or check.
      Good luck.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed