Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• medical examination

Hey, what happens at the medical examination if I haven't got some of those vaccinations that are required by INS? Will the doctor give me the rest of the vaccination at the examination? And the other question is: how do I certify the vaccinations I have already gotten.
    Thanx

Hey, what happens at the medical examination if I haven't got some of those vaccinations that are required by INS? Will the doctor give me the rest of the vaccination at the examination? And the other question is: how do I certify the vaccinations I have already gotten.
    Thanx

Comment

You must take with you Vaccination Card which shows that you already vaccinated. At the time of Medical Exmination the doctor will give you vaccinations which are required by Immigration, if you do not already have those vaccinations.
      Good luck.

Comment

I guess I'm stupid and don't know much of this, but where do i get this vaccination card? Should I ask from my doctor of my home-country to send it here or can get it from any doctor in the U.S?

Comment

most likely - you will need to get documentation of your vaccinations from the person that gave them to you - i.e. your doctor in your home country.

Comment

My Doctor told me here in the US that they can test your immunity with the virus, for example, they can determine if your vaccine with MMR is still there, or
            whether you need another one. If you have a problem getting your original record, you can ask a letter from your doctor that you are still immuned with the virus.

Hope this helps.

Comment

http://members.lycos.co.uk/usimmigra...topic.php?t=86

Comment

This new board seem more decent...

Comment

http://www.internationalanswer.org/pdf/impeach.pdf

Comment

Get the vaccinations from your home country

Comment

I AM ALSO IN THE PROCESS OF GETTING THE VACCINATIONS. I'M AFRAID OF TAKING THESE SHOTS, BUT I CAN'T GET HOLD OF MY VACCINATION CARD IN MY HOME COUNTRY.

DOES ANYBODY KNOW WHAT VACCINES INS REQUIRES?

I'M HIGHLY CONCERNED ABOUT TAKING SHOTS FOR SMALL POX. I'VE HEARD A LOT OF PEOPLE ARE HAVING SERIOUS ALLERGIC REACTIONS TO THIS VACCINE(SOME EVEN DIED).

PLEASE, LET ME KNOW IF HAVING YOUR VACCINATION IMMUNITY TESTED IS AN OPTION TO AVOID GETTING SO MANY SHOTS.

Comment

I don't know that you have to have a shot for smallpox, I didn't. I did't have my past medical records to show BCIS doctor, so I was just given 2 shots (combo Measles,Mumps,Rubella & combo Diptheria,Tetanus & Polio (I think it was) and a TB skin test. I don't have a problem having shots and it was over and done with in minutes and I had abo****ely no side effects. The doctor did mention that it costs a lot more if you want to have your blood tested for evidence of past immunizations instead of having the shots. So see if you can have your blood tested instead if you are worried about having the shots.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation