Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nvc

hello please help i was petition for by my us citizen mother i was over 21 at the time,now when i check the case statust at the nvc it say current u will recieve a packet in the mail in four to six weeks but when i speak to a live operator they say it is not current my priority date is november1,1999.im living in the us i call the ins about filling out the paper before i receive paper work and visa from nvc some say yes some say no.could the visa be current in the country where im from and do i have to wait to ajust pleas reply thanks

hello please help i was petition for by my us citizen mother i was over 21 at the time,now when i check the case statust at the nvc it say current u will recieve a packet in the mail in four to six weeks but when i speak to a live operator they say it is not current my priority date is november1,1999.im living in the us i call the ins about filling out the paper before i receive paper work and visa from nvc some say yes some say no.could the visa be current in the country where im from and do i have to wait to ajust pleas reply thanks

Comment

I remember I did answered this question before.
      You can file the paperwork as your Priority date becomes current. you need not to wait for the mail to come.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation