X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To Boni - CSPA Matter ( Nth time )

dear boni,

yes i understood what you mean but the statement of the law was qualified. Atty. Cyrus Mehta, the
    Chair of Immigration Association of the Bar of the City of New York said that..

children who have been directly sponsored or following to join in a petition ( derivatives ) will determine their age accdg. to CSPA on the date the immigrant visa becomes available REDUCED BY THE NUMBER OF DAYS/TIME that the petition was "pending".

he said that the only argument INS has to determine is whether delay would be considered
    from the 130 filing or the time INS acknowledges receipt..and still subject to the condition that your parents have not been issued a visa yet.

so accdg. to his analysis, i am entitled. what do you think of this?

the regulation is expected to be published within 60 to 90 days and by that time, my parents will have their visa already and so i wouldn't be able to avail of the CSPA if i will be considering the conditions so i really need to get services from a US lawyer directly in US.

please answer. thanks.

antman23

dear boni,

yes i understood what you mean but the statement of the law was qualified. Atty. Cyrus Mehta, the
    Chair of Immigration Association of the Bar of the City of New York said that..

children who have been directly sponsored or following to join in a petition ( derivatives ) will determine their age accdg. to CSPA on the date the immigrant visa becomes available REDUCED BY THE NUMBER OF DAYS/TIME that the petition was "pending".

he said that the only argument INS has to determine is whether delay would be considered
    from the 130 filing or the time INS acknowledges receipt..and still subject to the condition that your parents have not been issued a visa yet.

so accdg. to his analysis, i am entitled. what do you think of this?

the regulation is expected to be published within 60 to 90 days and by that time, my parents will have their visa already and so i wouldn't be able to avail of the CSPA if i will be considering the conditions so i really need to get services from a US lawyer directly in US.

please answer. thanks.

antman23

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs