Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

illegal information question continued...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• illegal information question continued...

what I meant to ask, was whether this website is monitored by the government, ie. FBI at any time?

what I meant to ask, was whether this website is monitored by the government, ie. FBI at any time?

Comment

Do you think they would post and tell everyone?

Comment

Good grief, some people are really paranoid. Bottom line is they may or might not be monitoring, but you'll never know. Just like an average person will never know if someone else is tapping your phoneline or sniffing your internet packet or reading your email.

Comment

Guys, during Special Registration, I wondered the same thing. I was wicked paranoid.
          Sweet Madame Belu

Comment

the FBI is monitoring websites.. yep they arent very busy catching real crooks. They sit around & pounch on child molesters, internet scammers, p-o-r-n downloaders, blue collar criminals and computer hackers (oh yeah and all them nigerians who have a dead relative with tons of money in the bank and need you for help in getting it from the govt.. shhhh) i think if they rounded them all up in one fell swoop it would be better. they also are monitoring tv waves and can actually see into your living rooms while you innocently watch american idol. be careful, they are coming to take you away

Comment

If they are, who cares? If they are that good, they are going to catch you whether you post on this website or not. They are NOT that good, or if they are, they aren't interested in picking up most illegal aliens, because I live in California and know a ton of illegals and none of them have ever been detetected, or if they have, they're not important enough to deport. Granted, they are a bit more careful than the average person, but not THAT careful. In a conservative little California town where some relatives of mine live, the Sheriff apprehended 5 illegal immigrants (Mexicans) and took them to jail. He called the INS (he was very exited and proud of himself) and they told him that they just didn't have the manpower to send someone up to get the illegals, and that if they had commited no other crimes, he couldn't hold them. Since he was not an agent of Immigration, he was forced to let them go free. Now, if that could happen, do you seriosly think that the FBI and INS are monitoring a website like this?
              Have a nice day

Comment

Kristine,

Why are you so much concerned about this? Take a deep breath and stop worrying...Have a great day...Pasha

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation