UMESH Passi Plz answer this concern...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UMESH Passi Plz answer this concern...

Hi Umesh,

I Married to a USA citizen , 4 motnhs ago and we filed my paper last month(when we got married I was on F-1 Visa) but now My visa is expired(After I filled Marriage petetion).

Now My question is.Will I be any trouble??SInce now I am out of status, Also I am working in a IT firm Without proper authorization, If BCIS questions me, Will that be serious??

Hi Umesh,

I Married to a USA citizen , 4 motnhs ago and we filed my paper last month(when we got married I was on F-1 Visa) but now My visa is expired(After I filled Marriage petetion).

Now My question is.Will I be any trouble??SInce now I am out of status, Also I am working in a IT firm Without proper authorization, If BCIS questions me, Will that be serious??

Comment

When you filed your AOS petition, you were still on F-1 Visa, so you are okay. You need not worry about that. As far your work is concerned, it should not be a problem for you, at the time of Interview, because before that you will receive your EAD. Moreover, it is IT company who is at fault in hiring you.
      Good luck.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed