Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need some info,please on processing time from amman jordan

My husband unfortunately ,had to go back to jordan.
    My husband came to canada on a visitors visa.
    I met his family 3 months before he came over,then we met ,we got married 6 months later,3 months after we filled out the application form,in april,2001,then in june we got acknowledgement it was approved. We then got another letter in aug,stating of an interview,which inturn would be soon as they said,will soon was this last june,02.
    He unfortunately was denied.We have been married 1 and half years, I also have children from previous who my husband has accepted.
    This whole thing of him having to go back as of this july3,02 has been emotionally draining for all.
    We have to do the whole process again, which I have started.
    Just a note when we had our application done by someone ,we though would be more knowledgable of immigration issues,he had stated our case as of humanitarian and compassionate grounds.
    We also found out after this ,that this is rear under such conditions that in this case as stated that it would be approved.I have inturn been angry,frustrated,upset ect..
    Will this is past issue,now we have to start from scratch.
    When I phone immigration canada, I get somehow conflicting statements on things ,such as procesing times,and they dont, have aloan ect..
    I will let you know my husband had his own business back in jordan ,we neither have or either had any criminal record, I have two part time jobs.
    But I,am concerned because I ,ve heard that the second time is much harder.
    I would appreciate any information ,such as processing time ,and do they look at each case ,with sensitivity,esp when theres family,and the lenght of marriage ect? Could they make exception in a case or when they state processing times, is this basic?
    Thankyou

Wendy, (Hanifah)

My husband unfortunately ,had to go back to jordan.
    My husband came to canada on a visitors visa.
    I met his family 3 months before he came over,then we met ,we got married 6 months later,3 months after we filled out the application form,in april,2001,then in june we got acknowledgement it was approved. We then got another letter in aug,stating of an interview,which inturn would be soon as they said,will soon was this last june,02.
    He unfortunately was denied.We have been married 1 and half years, I also have children from previous who my husband has accepted.
    This whole thing of him having to go back as of this july3,02 has been emotionally draining for all.
    We have to do the whole process again, which I have started.
    Just a note when we had our application done by someone ,we though would be more knowledgable of immigration issues,he had stated our case as of humanitarian and compassionate grounds.
    We also found out after this ,that this is rear under such conditions that in this case as stated that it would be approved.I have inturn been angry,frustrated,upset ect..
    Will this is past issue,now we have to start from scratch.
    When I phone immigration canada, I get somehow conflicting statements on things ,such as procesing times,and they dont, have aloan ect..
    I will let you know my husband had his own business back in jordan ,we neither have or either had any criminal record, I have two part time jobs.
    But I,am concerned because I ,ve heard that the second time is much harder.
    I would appreciate any information ,such as processing time ,and do they look at each case ,with sensitivity,esp when theres family,and the lenght of marriage ect? Could they make exception in a case or when they state processing times, is this basic?
    Thankyou

Wendy, (Hanifah)

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs