Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Labor Certification from New York

I applied for my regular labor certification in Nov. 1998 and waited long for my turn. In Oct 2001 my employer successfully converted my case into RIR by attaching at least 4 ads. Today when my employer called Labor department to know the status of my filing, he came to know that they are dealing Jan 1999 regular cases and April 2001 RIR cases.Labor Department told him that in order to convert back into regular he has to re-advertize. Now I am not able to decide whether to leave my case in RIR or convert back into regular. In RIR they r still dealing April 2001 cases due to large number of applicants. What way would be better and faster in this case? I am a civil engineer with master's degree from USA.

I applied for my regular labor certification in Nov. 1998 and waited long for my turn. In Oct 2001 my employer successfully converted my case into RIR by attaching at least 4 ads. Today when my employer called Labor department to know the status of my filing, he came to know that they are dealing Jan 1999 regular cases and April 2001 RIR cases.Labor Department told him that in order to convert back into regular he has to re-advertize. Now I am not able to decide whether to leave my case in RIR or convert back into regular. In RIR they r still dealing April 2001 cases due to large number of applicants. What way would be better and faster in this case? I am a civil engineer with master's degree from USA.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation