Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    that`s what they want phone bills etc so i was told on the other forum if there is no pics make sure you write letters to each other talking about the future what your plans are etc it all helps IF they require to see them , most have told me they sent tons of stuff and wasnt needed even for the embassy interview make sure you take copies of EVERYTHING to keep for yourself though JUST in case they get lost , my fiancee put each section of items in those little sandwich bags and put a note to the front of each telling them exactly what was in each of them seems to be what they want , YOU to do their job for them basically but believe me it is possible to do all this yourself without paying out for 5 minutes work of a lawyer .

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Polaris_x:

We have 1 more pic together, but it was taken on his digital camera. I have pictures taken with him and my daughter and also my dad, in different visits to Ireland.

Side note: Up until April, we were planning on me moving there. My daughter is even enrolled in school for this upcoming term. I will not bore anyone with those details....we do hope to move back in the next couple of years, if at all possible.

The lawyer idea came from colleagues. With the exceptions of myself, they have all used her services for work and citizenship (a quarter of our employees are foreign born). The cost of her service to insure forms are in order is $150. I will rethink the idea though.

Thank you!

...dwaarf2, hope the picture thing is not an issue either! I have kept only 1 email and we have no letters from the last 2 years. The one thing I do have is the last year and a half of telephone statements, which shows we talk every evening. Fingers crossed that those records will be of good use!!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    FOR IRE BLUES
    i was told DONT USE A LAWYER for the 129f you pay thousands for something its just as easy to do yourself and nothing gets done any faster there is help on here when you need it and i sure hope the 3 pics together isnt a problem cos thats all we have lmao well maybe a couple more just keep all letters and print off e-mails to keep for them it has been sufficient for lots of people i have talked to .

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Ire Blues,

Yes, he has to sign the G-325A. I would suggest getting your hands on Adobe Acrobat (not the reader, but the full program) and typing in all the information, then he could sign that. I only suggest that, because if he's anything like me, they won't be able to read the handwriting. Then again, I may be a rare case, having handwriting so bad...LOL.

If you don't have more than three pictures, that "may" pose a problem. Do you have an engagement announcement that was in your local paper? If so, let's hope it has a picture of you two. And send the entire page, so they have the date, newspaper name, and whatnot. Yes, you have to send the originals. Does he have any pictures that he took? If so, have him send those to you along with his G-325A.

Yeah, I started doing the same thing, just taking pictures of "Sols", but we got a lot of us together that her family took. Plus we got a really good one of us at Warwick Castle, just before I about cracked my skull open while looking down, and running head on into a wall..LOL. Had to share that with everyone...hehehehe.

Good luck with the attorney. I warn you though, one of my friends had been going to an attorny, then that attorney wanted him to break the law. The attorney said to get his fiance here on a "visit", then "meet" and "marry", then have her here while the process went through. He fired the attorney. Just make sure you stay within the law.

-Polaris_x

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Hi again Polaris_x:

I have gotten all the documents filled out and have a question on the G-325 with fiancé's biological data...Does this have to be signed by him?

I was going through the pictures I have from my travels there and his here. We only have 3 pictures showing both of us together. Will I need to send them the originals?

Now that I am getting all the documentation together, I am laughing at the fact I took pictures of castles, churches, homes and the ocean.....Just never occurred to me that I would need evidence of our time together.

I am meeting with an immigration lawyer after I receive my fiancés documentation. A few people at my office have used this particular lawyer and I am hoping it will eliminate any mistakes on my part.

Thanks (again) in advance.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    we had NOA-1 25th feb at nebraska still awhile to go i guess the last one on record on davehollis is 13th jan

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    dwaarf2:

Trying to get my partner to have a look at this site. It will be helpful to him as well.

How long has the process been for you so far?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    whoops sorry i missed the ireland bit but as i said anything we can do for you we will ,

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    TO IRE BLUES
    your very welcome if we can do anything for you just give us a shout even if its for moral support, by the way which way are you and your fiancee ? like polaris x and sols we are us and brit

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Polaris_x :

There is a town in Georgia called Evans?

If I do a bit of mob work on the side, it might pay for a few more flights over to Europe. Nothing bloody though...it just is not in my nature.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    dwaarf2 :

Thanks for the website. It is refreshing to realise that I am not alone in this battle to be with my partner!

I am so glad to have stumbled upon this site, the helpful info and some kind hearted people.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    hey sols you got bigger feet than me can i borrow one for mine ? talk about a pain ick !!!
    i`ll watch the footie i like to watch backsides too lol van damme sure has a nice one of them lmao

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Anytime...

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Mmmmmm Wanna play DOCTORS eh??? hehehehehe ok 'nuf said LOL.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    You know the deal...you touch mine, I touch yours.... :P

Leave a comment:

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources