Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How America Still Welcomes Terrorists, Criminals, and Other Menaces to Our Shores

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    timmy

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I think Pissed Off is just as paranoid as US authorities can be. Relax, security is very high and the breaches are being fixed.
    There is another considerration that you miss out. To check each and evry passanger the way you wish, analise lookouts etc, would take 20 times populaton of the United Staes working 24 hours a day examening different data for the rest of their lives !!! Just get real, pal.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Get all Muslims outta here...

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I think that our government should make it very difficult for anybody with muslim/arabian descent to enter this country. Yes, there are many arabs/muslims who are good decent people and it is sad to discriminate against a people as a whole, but we must face reality. The radical islamic religion preaches hatred to non-islams. It is up to the non-radical islamic people in this world to clean up their religious radicals so that the rest of the world will treat them fairly.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Very Good Thread

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    http://discuss.ilw.com/eve/forums?a=...602#3226061602

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Actually No - even if the government wants to fully enforce the deportation laws regarding aliens, it cannot due to insufficient funds and resorces...it is not such an easy thing as saying "If they want to, they can do it" Everything is affected the economic factor...

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Maybe they don't want to...

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Yeah, is right, why doesn't the government take proper care to deport these aliens -- we all know they can do it, if they really want to...

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Guest, you and I know that well, but I am not sure about the government

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    To wchga(or what ever it is. If they were all deported tommorrow, those industries would simply begin to pay decent wages and the 11% unemployed blacks and the welfare people we are trying to find jobs for would take them. And now for the REALLY good part- No more spray painted cities, or ********ers with shaved heads ,tatoos and girlfriends that look like hookers. No more 5 hour waits in the emergency room while half of them get fixed from a gunshot and the other half are having a million kids a day,and all at US taxpayer expense. No more overcrowded schools with everyone speaking some other language. NO more uninsured drunk drivers causing so many accidents. No more overcrowded prisons, No more prison riots between blacks and mexican gangs and prison guards being disabled.No more standing kn line at the grocery store behind a pregnant illegal with 4 kids under three years,while a clerk trys to explain that her WIC coupons are only for milk and juice and eggs and not cookies. Those mean old US taxpayers just won't pay for your cookies too. No more 20 people living in one house and playing that damn mexican music loud enough to raise the dead. I can hardly wait. Sorry "Hon" I see mass deportations as a "WIN WIN"" kinda thing. Americans have NOTHING to lose AND EVERYTHING to gain when they are all gone. OH HAPPY DAY!! OH HAPPY DAY !! Sing along OH HAPPY DAY

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Correction, don't ya think that immigrants are increasingly coveted by corporate America? Were the nation's estimated 6 million illegal immigrants expelled tomorrow, 1000s of hotels, restaurants, meat-packing plants, landscaping companies and garment factories would likely close, isn't that so, hon?!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    It is now polled that over 80% of Americans want to see our troops on our borders and want all illegal aliens deported. This, having nothing to do with 9/11 and everything to do with daily life. Correction number two: Illegals do not contribute more to our economy than they receive in services - ask California which is overridden with illegals. It looks like they may never dig out financially. Its "present state" of financial deficits has already been attributed to its illegal alien population and the services paid for by the state on their behalf. Finally, Americans are starting to take notice of the ruining of our nation

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    You mean because it was founded by criminals like the Pilgrims?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I think our dear country would still be vulgar even without these Mexicans...vulgarity is an American thing...

Leave a comment:

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation