Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Q-visa process anyone? or J-1? HELP!!

I would likie to know if it is possible to apply to the US EMBASSY for a Q-visa independently? I DONT HAVE A SPONSOR BUT I KNOW ENOUGH ABOUT THIS VISA TO KNOW I CAN GET A ss# WITH IT. I already have a tourism related opportunity available but the establishment does not sponsor these visas or even H-visas. They use umbrella companies that supply them with workers. However, I don't want to have to share anything or be a victim of these companies.
    I know two umbrella companies that the establishment uses and these companies dont PLEASE ME.LOL
    I am also interested to know if if J-1 visas can be obtained independently without sponsors. I know of people who have received SS# with j'1 but also know some who have been turned down for SS#.

I would really like some help with this.

I would likie to know if it is possible to apply to the US EMBASSY for a Q-visa independently? I DONT HAVE A SPONSOR BUT I KNOW ENOUGH ABOUT THIS VISA TO KNOW I CAN GET A ss# WITH IT. I already have a tourism related opportunity available but the establishment does not sponsor these visas or even H-visas. They use umbrella companies that supply them with workers. However, I don't want to have to share anything or be a victim of these companies.
    I know two umbrella companies that the establishment uses and these companies dont PLEASE ME.LOL
    I am also interested to know if if J-1 visas can be obtained independently without sponsors. I know of people who have received SS# with j'1 but also know some who have been turned down for SS#.

I would really like some help with this.

Comment

I AM ALSO INTERESTED IN INFO ABOT THE H-2b visa. Is it possible that i may be eligible for it?

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation