Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• K-1 Visa Processing Times - Actual Couples Website

For anyone interested in a website that shows actual processing times for couples the following is a good site and is frequently updated by the couples themselves. It shows the countries, service centers, timeframes for the petition and comments from the couples. I have found it very useful to watch the progress. I hope some of you find it useful as well. Good luck.

http://www.davehollis.com/k1/list.php4

For anyone interested in a website that shows actual processing times for couples the following is a good site and is frequently updated by the couples themselves. It shows the countries, service centers, timeframes for the petition and comments from the couples. I have found it very useful to watch the progress. I hope some of you find it useful as well. Good luck.

http://www.davehollis.com/k1/list.php4

Comment

Billiedance, thanks so much for providing us with such an interesting website. I also found it to be very informative and I know I will also find it to be very useful in the near future.

You can count on seeing my name on that list VERY soon. Of course, along with my Fiance's .

Thanks again and take care!

Comment

You're welcome. Our names are listed under Billie and Engels (Cuba). Feel free to send me an email if you wish. Good luck and take care.

Comment

Hi Billiedance,

I tried to find your e-mail address on K-1 Processing Times website, but I did not see it. Would love to write you though.

Comment

DanceWithMeEntertainment@hotmail.com, please feel free to write anytime. Take care

Comment

Billiedance, I may be reading more into your e-mail address than I need to be, but I am sooooo curious now what your occupation may be. Any of my business ?

Comment

My "regular" occupation is an Operations Manager for a government agency, however, I teach Latin Dance as a private business. That's how I ended up meeting my Cuban fiance. We took 181 people on a Salsa Dance trip to Cuba - one that was legally sanctioned by the US. Nothing quite as "exotic" as you might have thought! But thanks for asking and being interested. It's fun having someone to "talk with" who's going through the same things. Take care.

Comment

Hi Billie, I hope that I didn't offend you. Actually, I was only kidding when I asked the question because I knew you worked for the government from your other post. Wow, I think Latin Dance would be Great to learn. I had a friend that taught me a little in which he also was Latin, but then he moved to bigger and better things. I am still planning on writing you and I will get that done tomorrow so be watching your e-mail .

You really are doing a great job on here, Billiedance. Thanks for all of your help. Helps to kill some of that time waiting for that one you love, huh?

Take care!

Comment

No you didn't offend me at all - I'm not easily offended, except by the bigots and their prejudices (unfortunately their are too many on this board). I would love to receive emails - you're right about it passing the time. It's funny because I'm a very outgoing person and I find myself tied to the computer a lot trying to gather as much info as possible about immigration. I know after we get married there is a whole other side to the process we need to start so it will be never ending for a long time. I just want to be as informed as possible. Take care and have a great weekend

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation