X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• federale86
    replied
    OLde Moron is certainly going slowly nuts.

Leave a comment:

• 4now
    replied
    up

for iperson who is always 2000late on issues.

Just so you know IP you are so almost 2 months late on this news.. but then again I am not surprised that you dont read any threads here, it has to come from daily kos before you take note

Leave a comment:

• Brit4064
    replied
    I think Old Joe will be out of office before long thanks to the FBI and the Justice Dept. About time too.

Leave a comment:

• OldE
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Would those crime reductions be a result of actions taken by the likes of that famous sheriff? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Again, go check facts and statistics!
    Under Joe Arpaio crime rates rose as never before while the rest of State of AZ had just opposite trend!
    That "show me your papers first" sheriff won't show his when subpoenaed by Justice Department. Isn't it ironic!

Leave a comment:

• OldE
    replied
    No, davdah, nothing of what i stated above point by point was debunked because i simply stated obvious and undeniably verifiable facts.
    Read those, point by point, as i wrote , and tell me which one you debunked.

I don't have problem with textbook definition of heathen.

I asked pointed question: what does it make YOU, davdah, who on one had claims to have faith in Jesus Christ and on other support a bill that was passed thanks to making up tons of lies and, now this is also well known, was actually supported by private company that rubs it's hands in a glee while thinking of truckloads of dough it will get out of housing millions of people on a mere suspicion of being here illegally.
    (HINT-HINT: HYPOCRYTE)

The lies were debunked thanks to FBI and DHS statistics!
    Both FBI and DHS have statistics that:

A) Show actual crime rate decrease in the State of Arizona for past 10 years as at an almost all time low!
    B) Show actual decrease in border crossings by whooping 67% !
    C) There were NO beheaded bodies found in Arizona desert!

If you call FBI and DHS a subject to corrupt agencies of some foreign entities then you may need to check with mental facility nearby asap.

Leave a comment:

• OldE
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
    By definition is makes me not a heathen. That's it.

The so-called lies are speculations by those opposed and a misconstrued ideology undoubtedly formulated by the understanding of the government those against are most familiar. The corrupt agencies they were subject to in their homeland. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, davdah, the lies were debunked thanks to FBI and DHS statistics!
    Both FBI and DHS have statistics that:

A) Show actual crime rate decrease in the State of Arizona for past 10 years as at an almost all time low!
    B) Show actual decrease in border crossings by whooping 67% !
    C) There were NO beheaded bodies found in Arizona desert!

If you call FBI and DHS a subject to corrupt agencies of some foreign entities then you may need to check with mental facility nearby asap.

Leave a comment:

• OldE
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
    The only thing debunked and proven was your carriage before the horse in cause and affect.

Textbook definition of heathen, what's the problem with that?

I do support the bill, never denied I did. But to date no one can produce a valid argument as to why it shouldn't be done beyond the issue of exposing the inept federal government in doing it's job. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, davdah, nothing of what i stated above point by point was debunked because i simply stated obvious and undeniably verifiable facts.
    Read those, point by point, as i wrote , and tell me which one you debunked.

I don't have problem with textbook definition of heathen.

I asked pointed question: what does it make YOU, davdah, who on one had claims to have faith in Jesus Christ and on other support a bill that was passed thanks to making up tons of lies and, now this is also well known, was actually supported by private company that rubs it's hands in a glee while thinking of truckloads of dough it will get out of housing millions of people on a mere suspicion of being here illegally.
    (HINT-HINT: HYPOCRYTE)

Leave a comment:

• OldE
    replied
    Were you aware that much of the prison system is run by private corporations? Is that to say if a prison is built the laws are too strict that cause people to be incarcerated? Your blanket misalignment of cause and affect states exactly that. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I am saying exactly what I AM saying:

1. Tons of now totally debunked lies were said to have SB 1070 passed (like headless bodies found in desert, major increase in crime rate in AZ and etc.)

2. It now appears that people who lobbied and actually sponsored tons of lies to get this bill passed are ones who will get filthy rich from it's passage by housing millions upon millions upon millions of people on mere suspicion of being illegals.

3. You, davdah, support this bill.

4. You claim to have faith in Jesus Christ and God and say those who don't are heathens.

What does it make you now?

Leave a comment:

• Brit4064
    replied
    Davdah's one of those Christians who goes to church every Sunday to cleanse their soul of wrongdoings during the week so they can go out and do it again the following week. It used to be known as Catholism but I think these days can be applied to any religion; Do as I say don't do as I do.

Leave a comment:

• OldE
    replied
    Point three is an invalid argument already exposed for what it is so no need to rehash.

Davdah supports this country over Mexico.

Heathen, an unconverted individual of a people that do not acknowledge the god of the Bible; a person who is neither a Jew, Christian, nor Muslim; pagan.

A text book definition I see nothing wrong with.

Bing bang boom...you're outta here! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Argument is not made invalid by davdahs' mere saying so.

The facts are glaring and undeniable.

You can't claim to have faith in Jesus Christ and support a bill that is designed to make filthy rich people who will house arestees on mere suspicion of being illegals.
    If you do you are a hypocrit, plain and simple.
    Can't deny that no matter what you type here.

Has nothing to do with supporting this country over Mexico.

Leave a comment:

• OldE
    replied
    You two (sorta) are quick to pass judgement on less than imagination. More so than the people you berate even. Point two, hypocrites. Wanna try for strike three? I'm all for a no-hitter.

Brit, always the sidekick. Entertain an original thought once in a while instead of lapping at another's shoe laces. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Leave sorta(two) wisecracks aside and explain what is hypocritical about stating following facts:

1. davdah claims to have faith in Jesus Christ and calls you a heathen if you don't.

2. davdah supports SB 1070

3. There are undeniable facts that SB 1070 is a product of lobbying of private prison company that will get filthy rich if allowed to imprison millions upon millions upon millions of people who "look like illegal immigrants".

And who is a hypocrit now?

Leave a comment:

• OldE
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brit4064:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Tsk-tsk-tsk, davdah, are you also in some way associated with people who fill their wallets if i get sent to prison for mere appearance as an illegal alien and lack of papers in my pocket? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You must know this by now OldE, davdah will always side with any business that makes money. He is easily bought. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You must love it when davdah starts telling you of how important it is to have faith in Jesus Christ while he will support without a blink a bill that will ship you to prison for mere appearance of being an illegal and lack of piece of paper in your pocket, as long as davdah or his buddies gets some dough out it.

If our positions were reversed, with everything else remaining the same (and i must admit i do love money a lot, probably no less than davdah), i couldn't eat the bread that i bought with money earned through shipping his a.ss to prison.

And i am not one who has faith in Jesus and calls those who don't heathens.

Leave a comment:

• Brit4064
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Tsk-tsk-tsk, davdah, are you also in some way associated with people who fill their wallets if i get sent to prison for mere appearance as an illegal alien and lack of papers in my pocket? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You must know this by now OldE, davdah will always side with any business that makes money. He is easily bought.

Leave a comment:

• OldE
    replied
    The OP is not a conspiracy theory, you moron, those are the verifiable facts !

But then how would the moron know the difference.

Leave a comment:

• federale86
    replied
    Leftards are conspiracy nuts. Brit and Olde probably think 9/11 was an inside job. They just want to defend Al Queda and terrorists because they hate America and love Muslim terrorist illegal aliens.

Leave a comment:

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation