Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CSS Work Permit

I am a CSS ( Late Amnesty) applicant.I heard that INS is renewing work permits, can i go to INS to renew my work permit.

Thanks
    MIKE

I am a CSS ( Late Amnesty) applicant.I heard that INS is renewing work permits, can i go to INS to renew my work permit.

Thanks
    MIKE

Comment

www.immigrationportal.com beautiful site, you'll get the answers you need. Good Luck!

Comment

One heart knows what she is saying. After you'll visit this site, you can go to:

www.workpermit.com,
        another great immigration site, where your answer will be answered correctly, not incorrectly, the way is being done here by everyone(except Umesh).

Good luck.Take care!

Comment

Thanks
          MIKE

If the INS is renewing them, tehn of course you can go. Before you do it, though, make sure this is the right thing to do by calling them. Nobody knows better than the ins itself.Even if you'll get 10 thousand contradictory answers and you won't know which one to choose, you have to end up by choosing what the ins says, get it the right info from the source.

Ok, Mike,
          Good Luck!

Comment

Wait for the BCIS to post a notice regarding this. Heard the same thing . Also check CENTERFORHUMANRIGHTS.org regularly for updates .

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation