Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oath ceremony descheduled by INS

Please see the letter that i got below after scheduled for oath ceremony.

"This is to advise you that, due to unforeseen circumstances, we have had to cancel the previously scheduled Oath Ceremony on date scheduled 10:30 for the above applicant. We regret any inconveniece this may cause.

We will advise you of any further action take on this case, including any rescheduled interview information, under separate notice"

I received this notice the week of the Oath Ceremony. Just wondering if anybody on this forum ever received something similar.

Please see the letter that i got below after scheduled for oath ceremony.

"This is to advise you that, due to unforeseen circumstances, we have had to cancel the previously scheduled Oath Ceremony on date scheduled 10:30 for the above applicant. We regret any inconveniece this may cause.

We will advise you of any further action take on this case, including any rescheduled interview information, under separate notice"

I received this notice the week of the Oath Ceremony. Just wondering if anybody on this forum ever received something similar.

Comment

every schedule during october has been descheduled whether its interview or oataking

Comment

http://discuss.ilw.com/eve/forums?q=...281#2096070281

Comment

Incidentally my wife has received a letter from USCIS stating following:
          "This to advise you that, due to unforeseen circumstances, we have had to cancel the previously scheduled Oath Ceremony on Friday, ***/2010 at xx:xx for the above applicant. We regret any inconvenience this may cause."
          [Date and tine is just blanked out for the purpose of the post]

The interesting thing is that we received the notice in mail yesterday whereas my wife already finished her oath, submitted her green card and got the citizenship certificate. We are confused.. what to do now.. Does any one have any ideas?

Comment

Make sure your wife apply for her passport ASAP, we need more immigrants in this country,,,,,

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by needhelp_uscis:
            "This to advise you that, due to unforeseen circumstances, we have had to cancel the previously scheduled Oath Ceremony on Friday, ***/2010 at xx:xx for the above applicant. We regret any inconvenience this may cause."

The interesting thing is that we received the notice in mail yesterday whereas my wife already finished her oath, submitted her green card and got the citizenship certificate. We are confused.. what to do now.. Does any one have any ideas? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by needhelp_uscis:

The interesting thing is that we received the notice in mail yesterday whereas my wife already finished her oath, submitted her green card and got the citizenship certificate. We are confused.. what to do now.. Does any one have any ideas? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hello Needhelp,

If your wife already attended the ceremony, took the oath and received her citizenship, I would say USCIS messed up. They are the ones who are confused, lol! Congrats to your wife!

Comment

This is a really amazing thread that provides quality information. Thank you. Block Wall

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation