X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Renewing EAD

Hi,

I have an EAD expiring by December 21st and I would like to renew it for 4 more months. I was informed that I cannot renew it through Service Center since card expiration is less than 3 months. Can I then renew it through INS local office? If yes, what documentation am I required to take and how long would it take to get the new card?
    Thank you very for any help.

Hi,

I have an EAD expiring by December 21st and I would like to renew it for 4 more months. I was informed that I cannot renew it through Service Center since card expiration is less than 3 months. Can I then renew it through INS local office? If yes, what documentation am I required to take and how long would it take to get the new card?
    Thank you very for any help.

Comment

You have an EAD for what purpose? Marriage, Relative sponsor ? Depending on the BCIS center, it might take up to 60 days. The EAD is renewed for 1 year at once; not sure about the 4 months thing. You should be able to go to a local office and file.

Comment

Hi,
        Thank you for your reply. I am an F1 student. I am graduating by May 2004 and leaving the country for good. That's exactly the time I plan to keep my current job. I am in the Des Moines, IA area and the Service Center for this area is Omaha, NE.
        Thank you for any reply!

Comment

You could but they will still do it for 1 year if my info is correct. I don't know about Omaha, you may have to go in personally for faster results. Some centers prefer that you mail it. Enquire about it

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation