Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Illegal , broke and rich girlfriend ..Need help

I have met a woman about 6 months ago and i swear you guys would not believe this .
    First of all she's 31 years old ..very rich. And i am an immigrant from africa with no money and no papers .I dont know how to tell her about my illegal status because im scared to loose her .She told me she'll do anything for me ..She has already helped me with lots of stuff and i didnt have to ask for them. I love her but im scared to tell her what my status is (Im very sure she wouldnt really care but myself im all confused).She said she can sense i have something to tell her but im hesitating and when she does say that my answer is (Oh there's nothing..im fine ..seriously nothing) She's for me the kind of woman i have always dreamed of not that she's rich but beautifull (Oh no doubt she's really beautifull ) plus she likes me for me and she loves to discover others cultures just like me and we have lots of stuff in common.We went on a cruise boat $6500 value and she paid for it cash i iddnt have to do nothing ..Oh my god What do i do? I cant sleep ...Please help

I have met a woman about 6 months ago and i swear you guys would not believe this .
    First of all she's 31 years old ..very rich. And i am an immigrant from africa with no money and no papers .I dont know how to tell her about my illegal status because im scared to loose her .She told me she'll do anything for me ..She has already helped me with lots of stuff and i didnt have to ask for them. I love her but im scared to tell her what my status is (Im very sure she wouldnt really care but myself im all confused).She said she can sense i have something to tell her but im hesitating and when she does say that my answer is (Oh there's nothing..im fine ..seriously nothing) She's for me the kind of woman i have always dreamed of not that she's rich but beautifull (Oh no doubt she's really beautifull ) plus she likes me for me and she loves to discover others cultures just like me and we have lots of stuff in common.We went on a cruise boat $6500 value and she paid for it cash i iddnt have to do nothing ..Oh my god What do i do? I cant sleep ...Please help

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation