X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• usgreencard
    replied
    go to www.usgreencard.ecrater.com for information concerning obtaining permanent residency in the United States

Leave a comment:

• Rough Neighbor
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NO AMNESTY!!!:
    I don't have to know immigration law, I leave that for the useless mouthpieces like yourself. I know that there are certain requirements to enter the country legally, he/she who don't follow them are criminals aka and they are being chased away, whether you like it or not. I follow the rules, I report them. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You have to know it even just a little bit so your posts could be a bit sensible on an immigration discussion board such as this. But anyway, no wonder, being an idiot is obviously your normal way of life.

Leave a comment:

• NO AMNESTY!!!
    replied
    and since I don't have to work because of my trust fund, I don't get to enjoy to check all documents.

Leave a comment:

• Rough Neighbor
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NO AMNESTY!!!:
    aka ilegals. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

"Ilegals" or "illegals?"

Leave a comment:

• NO AMNESTY!!!
    replied
    aka ilegals.

Leave a comment:

• NO AMNESTY!!!
    replied
    I don't have to know immigration law, I leave that for the useless mouthpieces like yourself. I know that there are certain requirements to enter the country legally, he/she who don't follow them are criminals aka and they are being chased away, whether you like it or not. I follow the rules, I report them.

Leave a comment:

• Rough Neighbor
    replied
    No no, again what do you know about immigration which is the real essence of this site, and what did you mean by "constitutionally established immigration laws and regulations?"

Leave a comment:

• NO AMNESTY!!!
    replied
    insipid...very insipid...what's the matter subersive, you didn't get your copy of the Revolutionary Worker today?

Leave a comment:

• Rough Neighbor
    replied
    And I know that you're from that exclusive enclave where eraserheads like you, S12, and Fed86 rule.

Leave a comment:

• NO AMNESTY!!!
    replied
    track you down? why don't you just tell us the date, time and place. See, I knew you had to be from Calif., land of fruits and nuts, and I add: subersive militant commie pinkos like you.

Leave a comment:

• Rough Neighbor
    replied
    You can track me down, I'm in California. You can even bring with you your heroes S12 and Fed86. Tee-he-he!

Leave a comment:

• Rough Neighbor
    replied
    Haha! I'm ready anytime, anywhere, and in whatever manner with you and your shell-shocked marine, moron.

Leave a comment:

• NO AMNESTY!!!
    replied
    what challenge subersive? what challenge? How about the direct challenge I made you more than 10 times, meet with my Marine, face to face, and tell HIM about your views.

Leave a comment:

• Rough Neighbor
    replied
    Haha! Elude and evade in the face of a direct challenge. That's all you're good at, idiot.

Leave a comment:

• NO AMNESTY!!!
    replied
    f.a.g.g.o.t

Leave a comment:

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board