X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

aka ilegals.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NO AMNESTY!!!:
      aka ilegals. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

"Ilegals" or "illegals?"

Comment

and since I don't have to work because of my trust fund, I don't get to enjoy to check all documents.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NO AMNESTY!!!:
          I don't have to know immigration law, I leave that for the useless mouthpieces like yourself. I know that there are certain requirements to enter the country legally, he/she who don't follow them are criminals aka and they are being chased away, whether you like it or not. I follow the rules, I report them. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You have to know it even just a little bit so your posts could be a bit sensible on an immigration discussion board such as this. But anyway, no wonder, being an idiot is obviously your normal way of life.

Comment

go to www.usgreencard.ecrater.com for information concerning obtaining permanent residency in the United States

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation