Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    that will be the day....AILA is interested in fee generation, the more illegals the better from their point of view, since they stand to charge $3000-$5000 (at least) per illegal to help him or her adjust status...why support these greedy people? They as a group do not have the interests of the United States as their main focus; they look only to their bank account balance. If your request for a change of status has been denied, tough. There is no guarantee that you would have received a positive answer under any law.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    The letter can be viewed at:

http://www.aila.org/contentViewer.aspx?bc=10,1431,1960

Or simply log on to www.aila.org and follow the links:
    advocacy center,
    news,

then look for the date 10/29/02.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I may be stating old news here, but having been verbally denied an I-485 application 5 months ago for no valid reason and have not as yet heard anything from the INS despite Status requests.

I was interested to see that the AILA has written to Presedent Bush on 10/29/02, asking him to revoke the measures that his administration put in place seemingly this summer that basically looks to deny adjudications, for flimsy or even invalid reasons. If the applicant is denied for no valid reason, but told that the INS will 'get back to you', then the applicant sits in INS limbo for ever.

The letter from the AILA challenges a lot of anti immigration measures that this administration has recently imposed, please look at AILA.org and review the letter.

We all need to support this letter by writing to our senators referencing our support for the AILAs recommendations.

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic support this AILA letter 10/29/02

support this AILA letter 10/29/02

I may be stating old news here, but having been verbally denied an I-485 application 5 months ago for no valid reason and have not as yet heard anything from the INS despite Status requests.

I was interested to see that the AILA has written to Presedent Bush on 10/29/02, asking him to revoke the measures that his administration put in place seemingly this summer that basically looks to deny adjudications, for flimsy or even invalid reasons. If the applicant is denied for no valid reason, but told that the INS will 'get back to you', then the applicant sits in INS limbo for ever.

The letter from the AILA challenges a lot of anti immigration measures that this administration has recently imposed, please look at AILA.org and review the letter.

We all need to support this letter by writing to our senators referencing our support for the AILAs recommendations.
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation

Attorney2Attorney