Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 245-I

I am looking for some articels pertaining eligibility to file for a new GC under
    245-i umbrella after previously denied I-140 petition - so called grandfathering.
    Is appeal considered a pending I-140 status? Can I apply for EAD while my I-140 appeal is pending?

I am looking for some articels pertaining eligibility to file for a new GC under
    245-i umbrella after previously denied I-140 petition - so called grandfathering.
    Is appeal considered a pending I-140 status? Can I apply for EAD while my I-140 appeal is pending?

Comment

I am looking for some articles pertaining eligibility to file for a new GC under
      Is an appeal considered a pending I-140 status? Can I apply for EAD while my I-140 appeal is pending?

Comment

My 245-i green card (6years long process) has been denied.
        Can I file a new 245-i petition for a green card?

Comment

Hi Melanie

You had an I-140 that was in process for 6 years and that was denied.
          First it look's like you I-140 was file around 1997. If that's correct, you benefit the INA Section 245(i), called ''LIFE'.
          The LIFE is a law that was extend by Presidnt Clinton in December 21, 2000.
          An to benfit this law, it was vry important to be in the U.S
          an also filed an immigrant visa petition base on a U.S citizen or a visa petion base on employement (labor certification), before Apri 30, 2001, and that was also extend twice to 2002.

So you benefit the LIFE act for life, that,s means you have several relief to ajust your status using The section 245(i).
          This ajustment can be base on a new employment filing,a mariage to a U.S citizen, a DV visa lottery ....

You an contact me at: rost_key@yhoo.com for more info

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed