Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deported in 1999. Now married in 2003 with USC ...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deported in 1999. Now married in 2003 with USC ...

I arrived to USA in 1996 like a visitor, my 1-94 expired in Nov 1996, in DEC. 1996 My first and only daughter born in US (SC).
    In 1999 I went to Mexico for just few weeks and when I tried to eneter at the port entry they took my VISA and they give me a Deportation or Exclusion (I don't know what is the real name)... Few days later I entry with-out revision (or illegal)... (Oct. 1999)
    March 2003 I obtained a Divorce for my first marriage, and Jun 2003 I get married with and USC (working for the government)... I know I need to fill I-130 and I-751, But is some possibilities INS they can make a deportation to me? or how much I need to pay the fee for be in US illegal for long time?...
    Please somebody help me?

I arrived to USA in 1996 like a visitor, my 1-94 expired in Nov 1996, in DEC. 1996 My first and only daughter born in US (SC).
    In 1999 I went to Mexico for just few weeks and when I tried to eneter at the port entry they took my VISA and they give me a Deportation or Exclusion (I don't know what is the real name)... Few days later I entry with-out revision (or illegal)... (Oct. 1999)
    March 2003 I obtained a Divorce for my first marriage, and Jun 2003 I get married with and USC (working for the government)... I know I need to fill I-130 and I-751, But is some possibilities INS they can make a deportation to me? or how much I need to pay the fee for be in US illegal for long time?...
    Please somebody help me?

Comment

You should find a local attorney who specializes in deportation/family immigration issues. The facts you describe are way too complex to get meaningful answers on a discussion board.

Comment

you can very much be still removed, yes!
        In fact, I'm surprised your U.S. spouse (working for the government???) was able to marry you being "illegally present post a removal", ah wow!

Aside from you being eligable for a lengthy prison term, your spouse is, too. No offense (I know I sound offensive to most people), but that's just my opinion and I usually tell the hard, ice cold facts... Good luck!

Comment

Thank you very much for your advise....
          I was trying to fill all the INS forms by myself, and wait until the interview with them and see what happen next... But yes... I know my case is way hard... I got married with all my heart and with too much love, but INS never believe in that :-( ....
          I wish I can be legal at this country soon.
          Thank you!!

Comment

DO U think is good to wait 2 years (after marriage) to try to obtain a Green Card instead of try to fill the INS papers right now?

Do U think is worth enough to get a Lawer right now and try to be legal at this point?
            Or I should wait, (Specially for be affraid to be deported)...

Thanks!

Comment

I'm sorry to tell you that my impression is that a person who has entered the U.S. uninspected post a removal is technically and permanently) inadmissiable unless there will be any dramatic, landslide changes in the law, which is just as unlikely as you will have any democracy in the middle east soon. A person who's removalable can't adjust...

I don't want to depress you, but that's just the law the way it is

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation