Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-485 question

Sent my check and I-485 form into my regional INS office (Cleveland). All I recieved back from them was a tiny little cash register reciept that shows they recieved the money, has my name on it and I-485. It contained no case number. Is this normal?? Will I at some point get a case number so i can check my case status? Or, will I get nothing until my case is processed with no way of checking in the meantime. Thanks for any light you can shed for me.

Sent my check and I-485 form into my regional INS office (Cleveland). All I recieved back from them was a tiny little cash register reciept that shows they recieved the money, has my name on it and I-485. It contained no case number. Is this normal?? Will I at some point get a case number so i can check my case status? Or, will I get nothing until my case is processed with no way of checking in the meantime. Thanks for any light you can shed for me.

Comment

thats the cash register receipt. you will get the 13 digit receipt later on INS paper which has fire stick of statue of liberty in the backgroun

Comment

Thanks for the reply. Any idea how long after the cash register receipt that usually takes to show up?

Comment

Same as mine but They sent it with an appointment letter for my EAD.

Thanks

Ariel

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs