Change of address & Naturalization ...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Change of address & Naturalization ...

Hi folks,

Does "sending a change of address request" necessarily mean that your case processing will slow down or most likely be lost?

I am asking this because I haven't received my plastic greencard yet, the application (I-89, I think, fingerprint and picture along with it) was sent to St. Paul Minnesota on December 3rd, so far nothing... In July, I will be going to South Carolina for 2 months and then Virginia for 7 months. Do I have to change my address? Can I leave it as it is? Because my wife will be here at our current address during my training. After my school in Virginia is over, we will be moving to our permanent new address which might be in KY, TX, NC or GA.

Another question, after my school in South Carolina is done, I will move to Virginia and will be eligible to apply for naturalization. But the problem is the school in VA is only 7 months long and I am not sure If INS can process my N-400 in that short period of time. If I enter an address change request right in the middle of Natz. process, I kindda think that my file might get lost... What do you think?
    SEMPER VIPER / Army Strong!

Hi folks,

Does "sending a change of address request" necessarily mean that your case processing will slow down or most likely be lost?

I am asking this because I haven't received my plastic greencard yet, the application (I-89, I think, fingerprint and picture along with it) was sent to St. Paul Minnesota on December 3rd, so far nothing... In July, I will be going to South Carolina for 2 months and then Virginia for 7 months. Do I have to change my address? Can I leave it as it is? Because my wife will be here at our current address during my training. After my school in Virginia is over, we will be moving to our permanent new address which might be in KY, TX, NC or GA.

Another question, after my school in South Carolina is done, I will move to Virginia and will be eligible to apply for naturalization. But the problem is the school in VA is only 7 months long and I am not sure If INS can process my N-400 in that short period of time. If I enter an address change request right in the middle of Natz. process, I kindda think that my file might get lost... What do you think?
    SEMPER VIPER / Army Strong!

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed