Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F-1 Student Visa Re-instatement denial

My application for reinstatement is denied on June 17. The reasons cited in the letter are :
    1. The reasons expressed in my proposal was under my control 2. There were no extreme hardship circumstances occuring in case of a denial.

My student advisor suggested that I go to Canada and try to renew my visa over there. But I don't have a Canadian visa and my I-94 is in INS file(I don;t have the original one).

What do you think I should do?
    Thanks

My application for reinstatement is denied on June 17. The reasons cited in the letter are :
    1. The reasons expressed in my proposal was under my control 2. There were no extreme hardship circumstances occuring in case of a denial.

My student advisor suggested that I go to Canada and try to renew my visa over there. But I don't have a Canadian visa and my I-94 is in INS file(I don;t have the original one).

What do you think I should do?
    Thanks

Comment

your troubles were brought about by whom? (you)
      and so you think that going to our embassy in Canada will fix things? Doubtful - the embassy is aware of people who dash across the border seeking a visa to avoid problems. Great advice from your "counselor."
      You have no one to blame but yourself. The US does not need more people who violate our laws, lie to get benefits and then try to find some loophole to use to avoid penalties.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation