Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ITS BACK !!!

I was freaking out when this site came down. I was having withdrawel symptons. I thought they shut it don because the immigrants couldn't handle free speech. Thanks God !

I was freaking out when this site came down. I was having withdrawel symptons. I thought they shut it don because the immigrants couldn't handle free speech. Thanks God !

Comment

Michael ...

Good to see you back too ... very *good* logic .... Ur entry was cool as usual on this site back...

Comment

I am a webmaster and a PHP and MYSQL programmer and I think it is funny that they site had to go down like this for this long. WITHOUT Warning.

I noticed they made some slight modifications to their forum.
        Geez, next time call me and I'll be more than happy to offer my brain and that wouldn't cause ANY downtime whatsoever.
        Obviously someone doesn't know how to setup the apache server.

ILW, need help? Holler.

Comment

It looks like they reset all of the settings as the searches only go back about 3 days. Was the data lost?

Comment

I tried some searches yesterday and found that only the past few days were showing up except for one person. In that case there were postings showing up for 3 days in June.

Comment

Alright Michael, here's payback for messing up my Mian's Birthday post.

Besides being a creep, you are a total SPAZ! You make Austin Powers look like James Dean.

If you were a cartoon, you'd be Woody Woodp.e.c.k.e.r. I can hear that maniac laughter every time I read one of your posts.

Sometimes you seem like a bright guy, then your personality splits to moron. Are you bi-polar?

You are what makes me ashamed of my country.

Bigoted, narrow minded, red neck creep.
              Sweet Madame Belu

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs