Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• on i130 petition but leaving for HOME

hey guys whasup i know i ve been bugging you for the past few days but hey i made up my mind
    i am not gona go for registration and i will be leaving for pakistan ...

even though i130 ..... takes forever to get back

hey guys whasup i know i ve been bugging you for the past few days but hey i made up my mind
    i am not gona go for registration and i will be leaving for pakistan ...

even though i130 ..... takes forever to get back

Comment

You could stay but since you have made up your mind. Good luck to you. Bon Voyage

Comment

To Immigrant,

I really am so sorry if you have had so much trouble in the U.S. I do wish it would have been a little more pleasant for you.

I wish you good luck in whatever decision you make and May God Be With You throughout your journey?

Just remember, when you reach Pakistan, that there is one American back here that does feel and care for you as I do for so many others, No Matter what the nationality.

Please take care!

Comment

ALTHOUGH, I AM NOT THE POSTER BUT I I APPRECIATE UR POST.I HAVE BEEN READING UR POST VERY OFTEN, U ARE REALY A NICE PERSON. ACTUALLY, I HAVE FALLEN IN LOVE WITH U. THANK U INDEED FOR UR POSTINGS. I LOVE U.

Comment

Good Luck to you immigrant. I hope that your future brings you peace, love and stability.

if possible try to remember a few good things about the USA!

There is an old Irish blessing that I will wish you now, just because I think it is pretty appropriate

(please feel free to substitute the word God for any other word you prefer - Allah, Buddha, Yahweh, etc.)

May the road rise to meet you
            May the wind always be at your back
            and may God hold you in the palm of his hand.

Comment

so fool of you...just do not go to the Special Registration and stay here...those stupid laws will be repealed as soon as War on Iraq begins...you'll see...it's all a political game...your I-130 will come to fruition sooner or later, so just stay!

Comment

Dear Immigrant:
                It is very sad that you have decided to leave the States. It would have been better if you had gone for registration, as the law requires, and then look for some other options.
                It really hurts when such law abiding people like you, decide to leave.
                Please remember there are lot of good souls here, who will always pray for you and your family. May you prosper always, whereever you live.
                May Allah bless you and your family always.
                Good luck

Comment

Thank you my friend very much for your post to me. I really am blushing right now and lost for words, but your thoughts are very caring and greatly appreciated.

Thank you again and God Bless You!

Comment

guest, original poster, Good News. If you have an I-130 pending, do not worry about special registeration and go and register. I did and I am out of status but I-130 pending. Everything went smoothly and they just took the basic info. INS staff was very respectful, courteous and professional. Please take proof of your I-130 pending and show that to the INS. Be completely truthful and co operative. You'll have no problem.

Comment

To guest:
                      Congratulations and thanks for sharing your experience with the INS at the time of Registration process. This is really a good news and may be it can help our friend 'Immigrant' to change his mind to stay here. We really need good and law abiding people here.
                      God bless you and your family always.

Comment

I CAME TO US IN 1992 I AM THE ONLY SON OF THE FAMILY AND BEFORE 1992 I USE TO COME TO AMERICA
                        FOR VACATIONS AND I USE TO BE A PART OF A VERY RICH FAMILY MY FATHER OWNED AN INSURANCE COMPANY
                        YEARS AGO . IN THE SUMMER OF 1992 WHEN I WAS HERE ON VACATION WITH MY FATHER . HE DIED , IN A CAR ACCIDENT IN USA , AND MY UNCLES TOOK OVER THE COMPANY AND LEFT US WITH NOTHING IT WAS ME AND MY MOM AND NO HOUSE TO LIVE AND NOTHING , I WAS ONLY 15 AT THAT TIME . SO WE DECIDED TO GO BACK TO AMERICA AND I STARTED TO WORK UNDER THE TABLES LIKE MOST OF THE IMMIGRANTS DO . I WENT TO N Y I T . AND AFTER GRADUATING I OPENED MY OWN CONSULTING AGENCY FOR WEB SITE DEVELPMENT AND E-COMMERCE AND NETWORKIG AND STUFF . BEEN VERY SUCCESSFUL IN IT .. NEVER MARRIED ANYONE IN AMERICA FOR GREEN CARD OR CHANGE OF STATUS ,(LIKE MOST OF US DO ) I GOT SO MMANY CHANCES TO DO THAT WHERE I WILL PAY SOMEONE TO GET MARRIED TO AND THAT SHE WILL GET ME THE GREEN CARD , AND STUFF . BECAUSE I DIDN'T THINK IT WAS RIGHT
                        I DON'T DRINK OR SMOKE . I NEVER COMMITED ANY CRIME ALWAYS RESPECTED EVERYTHING IN AMERICA MORE THEN ANY CITIZEN WOULD DOO . I EVEN SHOVEL THE SIDE WALK FOR OLD PEOPLE , SO THEY DON'T HAVE ANY PROBLEMS WHILE STANDING AND WAITING FOR THE BUS ,,, CUZ I LIVE IN A SMALL TOWN . AND THE SMALL TOWNSHIOP PEOPLE WON'T CLEAN FOR PEOPLE .... I GOT MARRIED IN 2000 AND I LOVE MY WIFE GOD BLESS HER AND WE SENT IN OUR I130 PETITION IN APRIL 2001 AND GOT ONLY ONE (NOA) FROM VERMONT THAT THEY RECEIVED IT .... AND THEN THIS SPET 11TH HAPPEND . MY LIFE AS A PAKISTANI BECAME LIVING HELL EVERYONE MADE FUN OF ME CALLING ME ALL SORTS OF NAME . THE BEST NAME I EVER GET TO HEAR .. WAS FROM THIS DELI OWNER . WHERE I USE TO GET MY TUNA FISH SANDWICH FROM FOR THE PAST 4 YEARS .. ( HE CALLED ME A TOWEL HEAD SAND NIG****) WELL ITS LIFE SO I STARTED TO DEAL WITH IT .....LIKE I SAID I ALWAYS HELPED PEOPLE OUT AND NEVER I DID ANYTHING WRONG IN MY LIFE ... I MEAN I GOT PARKING TICKETS AND SPEEDING TICKETS . WHICH I ALWAYS PAID ..
                        PEOPLE ARE SCARING ME . I SPOKE TO PEOPLE IN OUR COMMUINTY AND THEY ARE TELLING ME THAT . SINCE I OVER STAYED ON MY B2 VISA I WILL BE DEPORTED WHEN I GO FOR REGISTRATION AND THAT IF NOT DEPORTED I WILL BE SENT IN INS DETENTION FOR 1 OR 2 DAYS AND WILL BE RELEASED ON $1500 BOND . I MEAN I UNDERSTAND THAT . INS AND AMERICANS HAVE TO DO THIS . BECAUSE OF SECURITY . BUT HEY I HAVE NEEN LIVING HERE ALL MY LIFE AND I GREW UP TO ADOPT THE CULTURE HERE AND YEA I AM RELIGIOUS . TO AN EXTENT . WHERE IT STAYS WITH ME MY HEART AND MY IMMEDIATE FAMILY .. I.E MOM AND MY WIFE ...
                        AND I ASK MYSELF THIS QUESTION NOW .. IS IT WORH GOING TO JAIL ? OR GET DEPORTED .. AND THE ANSWER I GET IS NO . ITS NOT . DON'T GO
                        PLUS TO MAKE THINGS EVEN WORST FOT ME . WE SEND IN NATURALIZATION PAPERS FOR MY WIFE .. 1 MONTH AGO ..
                        I KNOW THIS WILL SOON BE ALL GOOD FOR ME .. BUT THIS IS NOT FAIR OF INS .. I MEAN IF THEY WANT REGISTRATION SO BAD .. GET PEOPLE WHO DON'T HAVE ANYTHING IN WITH INS . .LIKE FOR INSTANCE .. NO I130 PETITION OR I245 OR I485 . I MEAN WHEN THEY KNOW THAT THEY HAVE MY BIOGRAPHIC INFO WITH I130 PETITION AND ALL MY WHEREABOUTS .
                        WHY MAKE ME REGISTER . AND THEN DEPORT OR DECIDE ON MY FATE . WHAT THEY ARE GONA DO WITH ME ....
                        SO THERE FORE I DECIDED THAT I WILL LEAVE THE COUNTRY ...
                        I ALREADY CLOSED MY BUSSINESS AND TOMM EVERYTHING I EVER OWNED I AM EITHER PUTTING IT ON EBAY FOR SALE OR YARD SALE FOR NEXT FRIDAY THRU SUNDAY ...
                        AND GO BACK TO WHERE I STARTED FROM, ...,,,,,
                        I MEAN THINK ABOUT IT . REGISTER ? THE PEOPLE WHO ARE A THREAT TO OUR NATION . THEY WILL NOT REGISTER . NEVER EVER ...
                        NO MATTER WHAT OUR GOVT DO ... WHATS GONA BE NEXT ? ALL THE IMMIGRANTS WHEN THEY LAND IN USA . AT THE PORT OF ENTRY . .... GIVE THEM A COLLAR . WHICH SAYS IMMIGRANT FROM PAKISTAN . IR IMMIGRANT FROM A MUSLIM COUNTRY . AND EVERYWHERE HE GOES THEY HAVE A SPECIAL BARCODE ON THE COLLAR . THAT WILL IDENTIFY HIM ... I AM SORY IF I OFFENDED ANYONE BY MY WORDS.. BUT HEY THIS IS TOOO MUCH FOR PEOPLE LIKE ME ... WHO LIVED ALL THEIR LIFE HERE AND NOW THEY HAVE TO GO BACK AND IF THEY STAY AND IF THEY GET COUGHT .. THEY WILL BE PUNISHED . PUBLICLY ....

SO ALL MY FRIENDS . I DECIDED TO GO BACK . AND GOD BLESS AMERICA . WE WILL ALWAYS BE UNITED ... BECAUSE MY LIFE IS HERE
                        FROM JUNIOR HIGH SCHOOL TO COLLEGE . ITS ALL HERE
                        ALL MY HIGH SCHOOL SWEET HEARTS AND MY FRIENDS ... AND EVERYONE THAT EVER KNOW ME ..

Comment

To Immigrant:
                          I am so sorry to read your story full of tragedies. As you know the Registration date has been extended and you have still time to make a firm decision. You should take any decision in a hurry. You have a pending I-130 and your wife is going to be citizen soon. It would be better for you to stay and register with the INS. They are not going to arrest you. You are not a criminal. You are a law abiding person. You have been doing business and paying Taxes. Think, if you will leave then again you will have to uproot yourself from Pakistan in couple of years or may be in less than a year when your wife will become Citizen and your Immigrant Visa will be readily available.
                          You have been living here for long time and have been adopted to this culture well. It will be very hard for you to settle there. Still after sometime you will have to come back and live here.
                          Please do not make such decision in a hurry. You have to think not only about yourself but about your mother, wife and kids also.
                          On my part, I will check with some Immigration Attorneys for you and let you know on this post in a couple of days.
                          Do not dispose of your stuff and tools, please.
                          Allah will help you. You are a good soul and America needs such people here.
                          May Allah bless you and your family always.

Comment

god bless your passi i will pray for you and your family and yea i will wait for your reply thanks for reading my post

god bless

Comment

immigrant it makes me so sad to hear your story. My heart goes out to you, and I think it is truly a shame that the USA could lose such a wonderful citizen because of a some ignorant fools and a policy of fear that has been instituted by our current government.

Even with all my annoying experiences with the INS, I tend to think that the basic precepts and ideas are just, and that in the end they would not end up punishing a person like you.

Have you actually checked with the INS? A lawyer? Do they tell you that you might be deported, or is this only things that you have heard from other people? If you haven't heard it from INS or a couple lawyers, please reconsider. This country needs people like you.

But I guess either way it will be your final decision. My best wishes and hopes follow you wherever you might go.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation