Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    i sympathise with u they shld not have given the l-i in the 1st place if that was the case . they let us come to the country spend all this money invest etc etc. and when it soots them ask us to leave . we r in the same situation . they say we dont have full control authority in the businee which ic total BS that was prooved when we got the **** VISA in the first place . go ahead and appeal and also apply for I-140 immediatly we did that and got that approoved

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    My application for L-1 extension has been denied, the BCIS in Texas say that because I operate a franchise ( Blimpie )I am not in total control of my US subsidiary business. I disagree, I have total control of the Corporation which operates the Blimpie to such an extent that I am going to sell it and buy another business if I can get my appeal sorted. There many thousand sof L-1 beneficiaries who operate franchises such as Holiday Inns, Ramadas,Days Inns etc and many who own Subways, Quiznos etc. So what is all the fuss about and why do some officers approve L_1 's for franchisees and some don't, how can the law be interpretted diferently??

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic L-1 extention denial

L-1 extention denial

My application for L-1 extension has been denied, the BCIS in Texas say that because I operate a franchise ( Blimpie )I am not in total control of my US subsidiary business. I disagree, I have total control of the Corporation which operates the Blimpie to such an extent that I am going to sell it and buy another business if I can get my appeal sorted. There many thousand sof L-1 beneficiaries who operate franchises such as Holiday Inns, Ramadas,Days Inns etc and many who own Subways, Quiznos etc. So what is all the fuss about and why do some officers approve L_1 's for franchisees and some don't, how can the law be interpretted diferently??
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation

Attorney2Attorney